So I saved 1 years worth of trim and

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe420Camel

friendly stranger
Reaction score

So I've managed to save up 75g trim and 13.5g popcorn from my crit-kush ...

what did you expect @ one plant per grow?

:postpicsworthless:

SEE BELOW

----------------

Any words of wisdom before I break my (own) canna-cap-creation and Magical Butter machine virginity?
type fast, I'm doing this "TOMORROW" the 16th while daughter @ school! "live"... 8:30 - 3:00 EST

The popcorn is @ 61% just incase I needed to :ccc: it.

As of now, I was going to do:

ratio:
2 cups Coconut Oil and 40g of herb... (Rosebud's butter ratio) Will that ratio work for canna-caps (Keef?)
I've smoked 95% of the past 20 years but never eaten 1 thing
Could I use 50g or all 75g of trim and keep the popcorn as "just in case"? (I'm about 2 months behind my growing to smoking ratio schedule)

oh and 1 tbsp. soy lecithin

decarb:
out in the garage with old toaster oven and temp-gun
250F for 30 min (both the MB manual and Skunk Pharm seem to agree on this temp/time)

temp:
"160F" as per MB instruction/recipe

time:
"1 hour oil" button... this is coconut OIL??
"2 hour butter" button?
why not 4... if I have the time... (while kid @ school)

straining:
I have the little (90) bag that comes with the MB machine and also a 5-gallon bubble-bag set (25,73,120,160,220)
Above all, "slow and steady wins the race", is what my gut is telling me.

cap filling:
???:confused:
I hadn't given this much thought but as I type I wonder just EXACTLY how I will achieve this

Oh man, its after 4:30am better get some sleep before all this...

:48:

View attachment PICT1253.jpg

Firstly, good luck! Secondly......good luck? hah :)

I'm **** at making edibles

yawn... already?

oh my

been doing a little temp testing on the old toaster oven, found the 250F spot, dead on.
It drops down to about 230F before kicking back on, I'll up the time to 35-38 min for the difference.

Keef?
Rosebud?
other canna-cap makers / cooks familiar with the MB machine ?

:bong:

Good luck Bro. I love eating my herb,more bang for yur buck or grow. Best high to me and last allot longer.

thank you :48:
yes, I was hoping to make something that will supplement my flower supply
2 caps and a bowl for the whole night VS 3-5 bowls would stretch things out VERY nicely!

decarb starts after this bubbler is cashed or @10am EST whichever happens after I finish this bubbler ;)

edit
<3 Green Mountain, Dark Magic coffee mmmmmm bake and wake

edit
damn I get stoned, when I'm late...

Sorry i am late, what was the question? how to fill caps? beats me, shoot, there must be an applicator..health food store?

Good luck... the lecithin is important.

Just fill the machine with your decarbed pot and pour the oil in till it is half way between the lines inside the machine.

Found U Joe !-- Like U I had never eaten weed until the guys at the O.F.C. taught me about it !-- CANNACAPS !- There's a lot of ways to make them !-- Joe's right about decarbing first !- if U gonna eat it decarb it first !- I put dry weed crumbled weed in a pickle jar and bake it at 230 for 30 minutes !-- let cool to room temp before openning jar !-- after that it is a matter of getting the weed and some oil in yo belly !-- I pack decarbed weed into 00 caps from the vitamin store !-- then the fun part -- how many is a dose ?-- it is not gonna kill ya !-- take 3-4 and chase them with a spoon of coconut oil - my favorite !- anything from a bag of Fritos to a peanut butter sandwich !-- kicks in after about an hour !-- U can cook the weed in oil-- drain and just cap up the oil - where I started !-- want to get really wasted ? Fill caps up with RSO ! --Other ways to eat weed -- Firecrackers - a cracker sprinkled with weed covered in cheese and toasted until melty !-- Green Dragon ?-- condensed alcohol extraction - make U crazy ! Not good ! Forgot what I was talking about !-- CAPS!-- Caps is good O.K. !

To fill caps with oil use a syringe such as in infant Advil ! Coconut oil will solidify in fridge after filling ! The oil will not dissolve gelatin caps !

photo update

MB machine seems to have a 130w blender and an 850w heater

This is NOT an odorless process LOL
Decriminalized state = neighbors COULD call the cops on ya and they could come
not even the possibility of Medical = perma-paranoid :(

I pulled the top off for an inside shot about 15 minutes into the 2 hour butter cycle.
figured a reset of the time and 15 extra minutes wouldn't hurt.

I think I noticed a difference in the frequency of blender cycles on the first run, as if it knew the herb needed more grinding
(mechanical resistance sensed in the motor?... oh wait ... Magic!)

View attachment IMG_0011.jpg

View attachment IMG_0012.jpg

View attachment IMG_0015.jpg

View attachment IMG_0016.jpg

View attachment IMG_0025.jpg

View attachment IMG_0026.jpg

View attachment IMG_0027.jpg

I am with you on smell, i am decarbing as i type, making rso today for a sick guy, with his own meds...So cool. He will be cured with his own meds, own genetics..woo hoo.

Love that machine Joe. But yeah, we smell.

the smell coming from the MB right now is DELICOUS!!

what came out of the toaster oven earlier smelled... great to me but (sigh)

I smoke a joint out the back door (@>10pm) often so I'm not too too worried but I still used a few methods of odder kill being 11am

I use the bag that came with the machine. Works great with butter, i have not made coconut oil yet.

that 90 fits ok inside a Ball jar too so 90 it is

will edit with photos

should be getting done in the next 10 minutes or so

--------------------------------------------

mid edit

im going to be in trouble aint I?
I keep licking the spoon!

lol

-----------------------------------------------------------

only 10 minutes before school let out

that's about as close as... things usually get :p

------------------------------------------------------------

added pics

stages of straining

the "wet sand" at the bottom

last pic shows what I "lost" about 1/4 cup

I plan on capping up the "wet sand" too!!
It tastes like a toasted seed, NOT a burnt seed (THAT taste makes me GAG!) a TOASTED seed.
(yaya the weed I smoked up till last year was mexi-swag with seeds)
I like that taste actually and thus the canna-coca-oil taste too

View attachment IMG_0041.jpg

View attachment IMG_0042.jpg

View attachment IMG_0043.jpg

View attachment IMG_0044.jpg

Latest posts

Back