please guys take a look at this problems getting worse and worse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pack21

Reaction score
i was told it was a ph problemit is a flood and drain ive emptyed the tank and renewed nutes im using ionic bloom there just over 6 weeks oldive added ionic boost at 1 ml per litre ppms are 700 ph is 5.8 as you can see bye the pictures the smaller leaves around the the buds are going slightly brown would this be more of a nutrient burn it started going a lighter green at the tips and working there way down the sides could someone please take a look and advise cheers

DSCF1766.JPG

DSCF1767.JPG

DSCF1765.JPG

DSCF1764.JPG

DSCF1763.JPG

DSCF1762.JPG

DSCF1760.JPG

distants from lights is 2ft plus would you think it was nutrient burn or a ddefisisency cheers room temp is 76

If in doubt flush it out.

I see hydroton there and presume you have a rockwool cube to?

Flush with PH adjusted RO (if possible) water with a dose of epsom salts.

self calerbrating its a truncheon i wish i could get to the bottom of this i cant beleive noone can work it out this is my 3rd lot cheers

what strain are they?looks like nute burn to me.are you sure the ph and tds meter is dialed in?

Take pictures with your lights off and a normal room light on.

Sooooo many people post pics like you have and we cant see what the plant is telling us.

yeah what hippy said. I can't see the problem with the yellow glow.

I use this cheap little pH and hydration tester you stick in the soil I got from Home Depot for just under 20 bucks. I'd use that, stick it in the soil and test the pH level.

I agree about the lights, first thing I thought.

5.8 is fine for hydro...hmmm...what is your ppm reading? Have you added nutes? When? How much?

got simial prob m8.all me room cock on and had 2 differant experanced growers up at differant times.i am now on me 8th try using 3 differant systems.my leaves yellow from the stem outwoods after aweek or so and just get worse.is it asimila problem m8 r.

Latest posts

Back