is there any hope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richiec

Reaction score
hi grows looking for help.my loft room has failed to work many times now i am on my 8th try now useing 3 differant systems and its the same problem every time.its all wiyh young plants.after about a week or so thay start to yellow(a well watered clone in a good pot wont have been touched)it worsens slowley turning hole leaf yellow and dieing the plants hieght grows ok after a fortnight the new growth is sprouting yellow.there is good movement of air good temp light good hight but the room is may be a little dry at 35-42 rh.i have had 2 experanced growers up and still this problem. i did think it must be me so built a crude room in me garage put 4 in off thay go great guns any help or suggestions to cure this prob would be gledy recieved regardsr.

Sounds like your killing them if you tried 8 times and failed. What kind of setup do you have like lights,soil, ventilation...etc. Are you fertilizing them (Young plants don't need it right away) What do you mean you have 3 different systems? I am sure if you explained what you have/done, there are many very experienced growers here that are willing to help.

the 3 systhems i started with hydro tank and troffs then the aqua farms and now soil.my light is a 600 super sonty plus i have in take and extration i can get clones and with out watering them or feeding them as thay come just waterd thay will start turn yellow ?????? as for killing them that is why i set a crude room up in my garage thay work cheers r.

whats your water source?..
If as soon as "you" start watering them, the problem comes about, thats where "I" would start looking.

What are your temps when lights are off? I have read several places including Weed World that loft and attic grows are extremely difficult to do unless you spend a considerable amount of money insulating, heating and cooling. They are either too hot or too cold.

thanks so far water fine ones in garage fine and now flowing well its well inslated with good air flow the temp ranges from 82 this light on to 72 with light off please keep ideas coming in all with many thanks r.

hey richie did you use the water from the house? might be the problem

let your water in the 5 tank sit and leave it alone for a day or 2.. might help?

or just buy distilled water that might help too...

all in soil now ones in loft and garage please keep the sugestions comeing all r help full many thanks