Possible stretching problem. Need knowledge from experienced growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:
Using my new system. Got my MH in for Veg.
Cooling going great. Plant is loving the new light.
Pretty happy

All the new growth looks fine I'm going with nutes spilled on bottom leaf. If plants done with it Trim it off. I'm a noob that's just my noob response. Some of the Guru should be by soon

It looks like old damage, like a leaf that got stuck in the soil while watering awhile ago, jmo, since its the bottom leaves just remove them and watch it too be sure and it will only aid in air circulation anyways.

Well there are 2 more leaves at the bottom that are very cracky and frail. Should i just pluck em?

Looking at your pic yes, remove them, it really isnt necessary, but if it makes you feel better it wont hurt, lower leaves on a plant like yours get wet and hit with nutes and can do that. It shows it is getting good light so remove them if you want. They arent going to recover.

It does appear to be moving up the plant. Have you checked the pH of the medium?

What kind of soil are they in and what have you been feeding them?

Soil is fox farm ocean crest.
I fed the a 20 20 15 once and flushed next day to remove the nutes. And i have not measure ph of soils. Next thing ill do

Latest posts

Back