3 very sick girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleanbuds

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have some sick plants and I'm new to growing so all help is greatly appreciated!

These problems are most likely nutrition related and my pH meter is in the mail. They all had spider mites and got sprayed under intense light so it burned them.

This is sour diesel it is not overwatered I'm certain of that.

View attachment image.jpg

Stick you finger down in that soil and see if it needs a drink. Yes, you learned about spraying under the light, i have done that too, we both won't do that again. Plants look thirsty to me.

Thanks rosebud just watering them this morning. They sit at 78-81F and 40% humidity and seem to be thirsty once a day in the morning

Do water until it runs out the bottom and then the plant drinks up the rest in the saucer?

That damage was not done by spraying while the lights were on. It is something else. Most likely nute related. What are you feeding them? How much? How often? The curling leaves, nutes and/or pH.

The pic in the first post never loaded for me.

technaflora kit but i never used it. waiting on my pH meter in the mail

they're 14 inches from the 400w hps and I keep the temps 78-80F

happyfrog dirt, tap water

not sure if this crop is ever going to get nursed back theyve been sick like this for about a month and have gone through many environmental changes (such as moving to their new space and through my errors of learning to use it)

Are you saying that you never fed them? I believe that they are starving to death.

They are also quite stretched. This is something that you are going to want to figure out why as soon as possible. I think that you could get the plants closer to the light (or the light closer to the plants). I can run my 1000W about a foot away. I am afraid that you are not even going to get 1/4 oz off the auto.

Latest posts

Back