Stanks purple Buckeye and goblins blood grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I have under fed my purple buckeye and I'm fighting to get the green back in her. I will post pics Tommorow.

You have time Stank, they are slow vegger's, at least mine is. I made it to half strenght and that is where I will stop, they will be under led for flower so they will use even less food.

Yea I'm going under HPS 1000watt. What does Mel say on the Veg time and flower time ? You know MR1

I think I remember Mel saying long veg, short flower. I am just growing it like all other new strains, watch the plant and give it what it wants.

What's long? 2 months? I'm putting mine in flower in 4 weeks. When my sativa section comes down.

looking good stank, looking forward to seeing them flower, kinda curious about the GB never seen it before. Green Mojo Bro!! BtL

Mine will be at least two and a half months maybe more in veg before I flower it, only the Buckeye and ISS in the tent by themselves. I germed the ISS a month after the BP and the ISS is already the same size as the BP.

Don't know if it is normal but that is what mine is doing.

No they got 2 weeks of hardly any light my ballast blew up and took the bulb out didn't have the $ to get gear fast enough as I'm just back to work. So I'm sure if they had proper light for that 2 weeks they would be a lot better but so far so good. I have a 3 one that's just sad but is budding lol .

Wanna see how the finished flower looks. My SRG gear I'm happy with they got full 1000watss for 8 weeks

hey stank...hows it going...plants look nice ..if you need a 1000w bulb...i can send you a used one...under a year old....if you didint get one yet....i changed over to magnetic ballast...
does your BP have a nice smell to it yet?

Latest posts

Back