Update week 5, and uh, who wants to guess at dry weight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JBonez

Im going into week six on my first grow, thanks to the wonderful folks on this site for keeping me well informed on how to grow properly, still want to do some things differently, but you really cant learn it until you try it. Here are some pics, anyone wanna take a stap at dry weight?

8 plants total, 4 white widow, 4 white ladies. The white ladies are sativa/indica, that may help with the guessing.

ive got a lot of main colas as well from experimenting with lst.

ps, people ask if i flower under an mh, so i posted two pics showing how white balance on your camera can be your friend.

keeper1.JPG

keeper2.JPG

keeper3.JPG

docfishwrinkle said:
nice job!!! im guessing 6.5-8

:confused: tell me im capable of more than an ounce a plant!

ha ha, ive never harvested before, but im guessing about about 16+ounces at the least! The plants havent had any problems, ive used a 1000w light the whole time, so i hope i get more than 8oz. lol :D

well let me think,, im gonna say not much after i get my cut! jk they look good man. im not even gonna guess. its never anywhere close to what you think it should be at first.

slowmo77 said:
well let me think,, im gonna say not much after i get my cut! jk they look good man. im not even gonna guess. its never anywhere close to what you think it should be at first.

lol, does that mean itll be less? and yeah, im sure it will be something like 2oz after your cut, LOL.

Thats a nice 1st grow man. I hope you got a big bag to put all that weed in man. Happy smokin bro.

nice first grow, JBonz :aok: :cool:

make sure you harvest by trich maturity, and not by calender date, eh?

just remember... you'll loose about 75-80% weight with proper drying for an estimate if you weigh it at chop :aok:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
nice first grow, JBonz :aok: :cool:

make sure you harvest by trich maturity, and not by calender date, eh?

just remember... you'll loose about 75-80% weight with proper drying for an estimate if you weigh it at chop :aok:

Cmon TCVG! i would like to think id been paying attention to your good advice all along brother! Of course i will be judging harvest by trichs! and as for harvest weight, i was kinda hoping to just dry and then get the weight, i could give a wet estimate, but i wanna be suprised!

just wondering what people thought i would get, i would put this grow up there with the more experienced guys, not being cocky, just did a lot of homework for this grow and havent really had any problems to be quite honest, but with nutes, lighting, temp, humidity, photoperiod integrity, and ventilation all in check, i was hoping for a larger than average noob yield, know what i mean?

JBonez said:
Im going into week six on my first grow, thanks to the wonderful folks on this site for keeping me well informed on how to grow properly, still want to do some things differently, but you really cant learn it until you try it. Here are some pics, anyone wanna take a stap at dry weight?

8 plants total, 4 white widow, 4 white ladies. The white ladies are sativa/indica, that may help with the guessing.

ive got a lot of main colas as well from experimenting with lst.

ps, people ask if i flower under an mh, so i posted two pics showing how white balance on your camera can be your friend.

YOU GOT POUNDS BRO dont listen to the rest :p

yeah i agree with w.r. looks like a nice haul. very merry Christmas indeed.

thanks guys, i dont even have a clue as far as yield goes, its still my first grow, but i was hoping for at least a pound.

JBonez said:
thanks guys, i dont even have a clue as far as yield goes, its still my first grow, but i was hoping for at least a pound.

think thats at least 1 lb and a couple ounces:farm: :farm:

Wow man that really is incredible for your first grow. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back