white flys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
I got ultimate wash used twice most r gone, I still see a couple flying around. .tomorrow going to get yellow stickies...what do most of you do? Ever use a fogger? Doktor doom..totall release fogger?...tech.....
ps o im 5 weeks into flowering will chop at around 8

I would get SNS ( sierra natural science) a drench for the soil. SNS 209 You can find it on amazon or SNS.com much better for you then a toxic fogger.

I would get SNS ( sierra natural science) a drench for the soil. SNS 209 You can find it on amazon or SNS.com much better for you then a toxic fogger.

Thx rose your always so sweet to me..thank you..I bought ultimate wash..working great put up yellow stickies..onky xouaght 4 of then in 6 hours...mcg..plant looks like it has it vigor back...never had pest before I never thought of it...tech

Ultimate wash is a good product, you just need to follow the directions and repeat applications as directed. Sounds like you are on it. And, you must be easy to be nice to, but thank you. Continued mojo for your babies.
By the way, do you have good air movement in your area? Fans?

Ultimate wash is a good product, you just need to follow the directions and repeat applications as directed. Sounds like you are on it. And, you must be easy to be nice to, but thank you. Continued mojo for your babies.
By the way, do you have good air movement in your area? Fans?
Yes mam I got huge one in tent. .one circulating over the scrog, also use 6 inch 420 cfm ...
Yes it is great...ya im pretty nice I sound like mathew macanahe or however its spelled but im bigger tanner...us souther boys r raised different. .....I just seee u always answering people and just think it's nice and wanted to tell u...tech

Tech, you southern guys.... I can tell you stories. I married a southern gentleman 42 years ago... I think it is going to work out.

So glad your here.

Tech, you southern guys.... I can tell you stories. I married a southern gentleman 42 years ago... I think it is going to work out.

So glad your here.

Thank you..mee too..well they r still there not bad but need them gone..I put stickies on 2 days ago..cought about 20 or so....going to use an atomizer with the wash tonight....see if that works better..anyone ever try

I like Azomax for all my critter gitter needs. I think I use about 10-15ml in a gallon of water and pour in enough to soak the soil good, give it 9 days and do it again. Critters gone :) Don't use it within 2 weeks of harvest so that you don't get any of the Azomax flavor in the buds. After 2 weeks it is metabolized from within the plants.

I like Azomax for all my critter gitter needs. I think I use about 10-15ml in a gallon of water and pour in enough to soak the soil good, give it 9 days and do it again. Critters gone :) Don't use it within 2 weeks of harvest so that you don't get any of the Azomax flavor in the buds. After 2 weeks it is metabolized from within the plants.

Ok so I washed the times soaking them with a spray bottlw..but I could not get rid of them..so I got an automizer....and put it in the tent with out our circulation. ...let the atomizer run thrue the tent a couple times I onky have 3 now in there with 3 weeks away from full harvest......it killed them..atomizers work cuz they mist it out inside the buds indwr the lower leaves. ..so atomizers work. ....tech

OOHH you don't want to be spraying or misting when you have well developed buds. That can cause you to get bud rot iff they don't dry out well. I only soil drench when in flower. It isn't as fast as spraying but the plants absorb it through the roots and then it goes systemic within the plant. If the bugs chew on the plant, they will ingest the Azomax and that will cause them to quit breeding and quit eating. They will still be seen everywhere for a week but then will quickly disappear.

Make sure you have very good fan action blowing them plants around or you may get bud rot or even powdery mildew.

So I got white fly again with new batch I had in a tent 8 weeks veg they got to them..last time I had to shut down early cuzccould not get then under control. . Thus time i used ortho from home depo it killed them instantly and they are not back after 3 days...last time with ultimate wash that **** doesn't work...tech

Latest posts

Back