TEST- Stanks Sub-Rosa Grow Log. Operation Blackbird #1&#2 plus KrazyGlue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stank, that sucks big time.. Sorry. Sending green mojo for the babies.

once these babies recover...they will take off.......

i hate losing a bag......but i have found 1 or 2...

Stank,
Hang in there bro, little bit of patience and them "crash test dummies" will surprise you, recover and take off. Green mojo, green mojo at ya.

So my other thread I got called a wiener by Dbag but iv come to the realization of why should I put myself out thier when no one interacts with me on my grow logs .

Go look at yooper the guy has 4 day old seedlings people wanted to watch dirt grow so it has nothing to do with content only popularity or if the person will conform to MP . I see why EsC420 snapped.

The strains I'm growing no one else has on MP yet no one asks a single question etc.
I see how I'm viewed , might as well act that way

@stank......only nutes i use are for veg...then i just use water...i am not a big fan of all that A.N. like big bud and stuff...tried it...found no diff and i do not like putting that into my lungs....IMO

K.I.S.S....it is a weed after all....you can grow it between the cracks in the sidewalk.....
IMO.......

and for the haters....you grow your way ...i grow my way...

On how many plants at how many weeks? There are often nanners inside we can't see either. Is this nanner in VEG? Throw that plant away Stank. Was it a sexed female or a feminized seed? Either way if she is throwing nanners in veg, you don't want he/she in your life... really.

Ok, I see male pollen sacks. Not nanners. what you got kid?

Hey Stank,

Man, I been reading all your grow logs.. I've been mostly a silent creeper, I seem to be all over the place.. Your plants are lookin great man, last time I stopped in I didn't make it past the 1st page, they were lookin a little crispy, glad they pulled through.
Keep it up yo

**pretty sure it was you, who managed to germ some seeds by placing them on your crotch for heat. That is dedication my friend.. I bow my head to you for that one. If that wasn't you, ooops, my bad.** Pretty sure it was you tho :vap_bong__emoticon:

I culled it......Rose nanners and pollen sacks are 2 Diffrent things?

Yes, nanners usually happen in flower, maybe most often at the end of flowering. They are yellow and look like a tiny banana. And they can be internal or external.

Pollen sacks look like a tiny foot ball on a tiny stick. Then they quickly turn to clusters of balls. Those "balls" pollen sacks, open to a tiny white flower that has yellow pollen. That is what we use to breed with. That is just a male. not a hermie.

Nanners happen to female plants that are either trying to fertilize them selves, (selfing) or some lousy female that makes nanners.

I hope that helps Stank.

Hey Stank,

Man, I been reading all your grow logs.. I've been mostly a silent creeper, I seem to be all over the place.. Your plants are lookin great man, last time I stopped in I didn't make it past the 1st page, they were lookin a little crispy, glad they pulled through.
Keep it up yo

**pretty sure it was you, who managed to germ some seeds by placing them on your crotch for heat. That is dedication my friend.. I bow my head to you for that one. If that wasn't you, ooops, my bad.** Pretty sure it was you tho :vap_bong__emoticon:

Naw I'm the one who germed em in my butt crack lol
You fo real bro?
Thanks for the kind words

Latest posts

Back