4x4 Tent Party

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry bout the confusion, that stuff is for treating fungus gnats! I was really tired and stoned when I posted that stank! Lol my bad! But it works well for fungus gnats!

The mailman steals your mail bro. He is gonna need the SNS for his grow of the 20 purple buckeye beans he got from you LOL

Canopy looks Dope bro . Hats off to you.......mine looks like your first run of this gear lol.
Nice placement of the fans to get rid of hot spots
If the mailman gets the next order from Stax I'm gonna come and wait for em We need those bro

Yeah since the Purple Buckeye Got lost . FireStax is sending me some Kobain Kush, Locktite from RedEyed Genetics . Shout out to #FireStaxFam :smoke1:

Another Buckeye Purple fail, sorry to see TangieDank. Good luck on your replacements.

I think that you could probably get the light a lot closer to the plants.

light closer in bloom tent? the bulb is about 1.5 ft away . yeee t8 for veg homie check me. it is abit of a mess right now . some sub rosa gear , tangie , tangerine dram , rocca berry , master kush and the purple buckeye that needs more light

View attachment 003.jpg

Yeah--I have a 1000W HPS that I keep a foot or less.

Naw keep your light nice and high so they get lanky and not frosty Bro.
THG is helping you not fair.
We are both growing same clones and having a grow off . 2 total Diffrent ways to grow should be interesting LOL

when i drop it like a foot away the rest of the tent gets shaded out of the light . will try

when i drop it like a foot away the rest of the tent gets shaded out of the light . will try

Lies make baby Jesus cry........so your hood causes a total eclipse of the heart?
Gotta get a XXXL Magnum Bro step up your game.
I'm going to lower my light now so HA

Latest posts

Back