Stanks sativa flowering grow log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lookin good.. there you go, i guess that makes me an expert :doh: :D

Hard to see,.. not sure why the pics are so small Stank.

Stuff is looking good eh? Nice cleaning up under the skirt :) Her legs are sexy :D

Sure does you 2 Thanks for stopping in.
I did it that way Fang made em small you like big?

We are now under a 1000watt HPS lumatek light so hope we start rocking it from now on.

Looks good in there Stank.

Your problem is not that you overvegged the plants, the problem is simply that you have too many plants for your space. Especially since you are growing sat dominant strains. You are not going to like to hear this, but, the way I see it, for a successful grow you have no choice but to get rid of some of the plants. The stretching is caused in a large part by how crowded your space is. NO plant can get adequate light so they are all stretching and fighting for it. Overcrowding a space is counter-productive and WILL result in less bud and airier bud than a grow that is not overcrowded. I think we went through this when you took in all those clones you didn't have space for didn't we? Then you need to top those you keep. Then you need to give them a week or 2 to recover from the topping before you put into 12/12. The bottom line is that your space is overcrowded and nothing can solve that except getting rid of some of the plants or getting another or a bigger space. You will end up with a better harvest--better yield and potency--if you get rid of about 1/2 of your plants. A sativa is probably going to need at least a 2 x 2 space.

To start with, I would get rid of the possible hermi OG (I wouldn't call it a horny OG, I would call it a potential he-she, a hermaphrodite--that doesn't make it sound as sexy does it?).

what THG said... you could also always give a few to a friend you have that has the space and needs help with strain... imo better to over crowded then under crowded.. I missed what Sativas you are growing?? looks great

Grow It Forward
Squid

To the person who made a fake profile to PM me a threat you must be a sad sad person. Why not just PM me at MP ? You hide behind a fake user name at the other forum and talk ish .

You told me my grows suck so I know you will be seeing my update.

Next time you wanna talk like that use your MP profile don't hide Bro

Today is week 7 4-5 weeks till harvest depending on when Amber shows up.

Will post pics next feeding.

Open bulb reflector caused a fail . Burnt up 2 plants . FML

Just want these damn sativas to finish up I want em out of my tent. So I can start my purple buckeye into flower.

sucks...thank god only the plants fried...i am flipping my BP today...well tomorrow now
your room looks nice...

Latest posts

Back