Bagseed crazy colors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice flowers
The first plant looks like a strain called Redrock by Leprechaun seeds........ a herijuana cross.

no journal bro, i have tried in the past and didn't do a very good job of it. yes i do have some seedlings at the moment, 2 ghost train haze #9, 1 blue dream, and 1 white elephan, 1 more we that went in soil yesterday. i also have some of danks stuff that i hope turns out ok, in soil is 2 jack the rippers, 3 dream reapers, and still in germ it 2 jtr, 2 dr, and 2 grand daddy purps. i also have some fem northern lights and sour diesel on stand by. i'm trying to make changes to my indoor stuff and have a c99, train wreck to try to make moms out of for a clone rotation. i'm converting a fridge for moms and baby clones and a upright freezer for a flower box. i got with jeff at area51 and we decided on the rw75 to run the flower box. i thought it would be a little weak but they are saying a easy 2 oz plant with that light. hell i just want to cover the ol lady and i with some bud. my plan is two indica and two sativas, and pull some every few weeks. if it turns out that the light isn't enough then i have my par38 leds that i can add.

no journal bro, i have tried in the past and didn't do a very good job of it. yes i do have some seedlings at the moment, 2 ghost train haze #9, 1 blue dream, and 1 white elephan, 1 more we that went in soil yesterdayt. i also have some of danks stuff that i hope turns out ok, in soil is 2 jack the rippers, 3 dream reapers, and still in germ it 2 jtr, 2 dr, and 2 grand daddy purps. i also have some fem northern lights and sour diesel on stand by. i'm trying to make changes to my indoor stuff and have a c99, train wreck to try to make moms out of for a clone rotation. i'm converting a fridge for moms and baby clones and a upright freezer for a flower box. i got with jeff at area51 and we decided on the rw75 to run the flower box. i thought it would be a little weak but they are saying a easy 2 oz plant with that light. hell i just want to cover the ol lady and i with some bud. my plan is two indica and two sativas, and pull some every few weeks. if it turns out that the light isn't enough then i have my par38 leds that i can add.
Sounds good Giggy :cool2:

Good job on those plants DL, should smoke nice.

Latest posts

Back