First time grower using ebb and grow system

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it appears from the upper leaves that they are indeed alternating. The lower leaf nodes(and branches) aren't alternating because they grew out when the plant was still immature, so they will never alternate. The new growth is what will alternate. :)

lol thanks for that info :joint4: That is like expecting the already damaged leaves to go back to normal
I am going to fire up the mh again and see what happens

Dang bro. All those cords make me nervous. I have all my connections outside the grow. And also make sure to have the cord where it will not carry a drip to either the device or connection.

What is the temperatures in there after all the lights are turned on? I noticed the reflector fixture for the MH light is a parabolic and isn't enclosed. That leads me to wonder about the ventilation in that space. I personally would ditch the parabolic and get a nice cooltube fixture with a large rectangle reflector. Then I would hook up an exhaust fan to pull the heat from the light out of the space. Then I would remove all of the cfl lights. As it is now, it has to be generating a LOT of heat that isn't able to escape without very good ventilation.

I've seen a huge amount of heat with my hps compared to the t5. I've got my fan on high now. Looks like its getting too hot to me

Well the temp at the top of plant is 22c I raised it to the top and kicked it down to 50 on the ballast and they started recovering I think

That's 71 degrees Fahrenheit. Not hot at all. How is your ventilation system? Lights not too close is it?

Yes I believe the light was to close and i had it on 100%(ballast) So first thing i did was raise it up, and then i kicked the ballast down to 50%, and when i got home today this is what i saw.
order is mother,fimmed,wonderwoman1 then 2, then bubbleicious, then hindu kush

View attachment 10-7-mother-burnt.jpg

View attachment 10-7-fimmed-burnt.jpg

View attachment 10-7-wonderwoman-1.jpg

View attachment 10-7-wonderowman-2.jpg

View attachment 10-7-bubbleicious.jpg

View attachment 10-7-hindu-kush.jpg

Dang bro. All those cords make me nervous. I have all my connections outside the grow. And also make sure to have the cord where it will not carry a drip to either the device or connection.

Here! Here!
Gooch, you gotta tidy that up. You have buckets of water in there.
Are you using GFIs? I'm not sure about on the lights but everything else fer sure. Temp alarms should catch most trips, you wanna be checking the room a lot too anyways (CO2)
If you put one on the first receptacle from the panel, the rest of the circuit will be protected too.

yes everything is on gfi and separate circuits and i only have buckets of water for 30 minutes 4 times a day, Im pretty sure it was to close to the light and they are feminized seeds so i should have been more delicate with them. Starting it at 50% and up way high would have been smart but i was haf.
Hushpuppy- I do have a cool tube but this is just for vegging, actually this may be the 2nd hood in the flowering room on cool tube and this one along with the led, then all the cfl, and floros will stay on the mother and clones/seedlings

Also none of the cords even come close to touching the floor, they are all supported and connect at the top of the tent, nothing to worry about I have an associates in electronics and i could have been an electrician. I also build voice and data networks, and design/devlop websites and then market them online
Edit!!! There is a fan on the ground, I will put it on a bucket so it is off the floor

Gooch, I have three bubblicious in flower now. Nirvana seeds. First week of flower now. I'll be watching your girls.

That's me looking through your blinds!!

I got it as a clone, all are clones except the mother and the fimmed those are crown royal seeds from cropking, I got 2 wonderwoman, a bubblicous and a hindu kush as clones

I want to take some clones from the crown royal and get them started, but i think i should wait till they recover a little more

you would not do that in the middle of flowering now, but it is a good idea to sketch a little plan for outlets and connections that you need in appropriate places

Yes this is just the veg tent flower tent will have allpower on outside, no lights from anything will be in the room, unless its daytime for them. Inn the veg room i just have simple plugs for light outlets, with 5 ft cords i think, so i put the power strip up top tied to the tent that runs the majority of them and another smaller power strip for fans.

Also none of the cords even come close to touching the floor, they are all supported and connect at the top of the tent, nothing to worry about I have an associates in electronics and i could have been an electrician. I also build voice and data networks, and design/devlop websites and then market them online
Edit!!! There is a fan on the ground, I will put it on a bucket so it is off the floor

I'm a klutz, Gooch, I'd get tangled up in there all the time.

Latest posts

Back