Colour changing RO de-something cartridge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
De Ionized cartridge. You got a bunch of junk in your water.

De Ionized cartridge. You got a bunch of junk in your water.

Nope, that's the de-mineralized one, wait, maybe i better check again, yup yer right, de-ions
I bought BULK off line and it does this
the original didn't do this, it just slowly changed from bottom up
this thing looks like a gay barber pole
I'm thinking I've been had again, city water here is pretty good 70ppm

Each color band may represent an element that made it farther through the filter. Each change in color could be a different element OR a different particle size. Just spitwadding here :eek: Has it lasted a reasonable length of time?

Each color band may represent an element that made it farther through the filter. Each change in color could be a different element OR a different particle size. Just spitwadding here :eek: Has it lasted a reasonable length of time?

nope, not long at all. maybe half as long as the last one.
I like your theory but I think it's crap product.
I bought bulk on the interweb so I could save some money but I'll just be changing it more often

Yeah the bulk stuff from China aint always the best quality. I do the same with T5HO bulbs. I get one batch that lasts good then the next batch might only last 3/4 of that time.

Yeah the bulk stuff from China aint always the best quality. I do the same with T5HO bulbs. I get one batch that lasts good then the next batch might only last 3/4 of that time.

I bought a couple of aquarium heaters, one broke when I "dropped" it in to the reservoir, thin wall glass, 2nd broke soon after, junk
my original is still around, much thicker glass

Latest posts

Back