Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Meetmrfist2 been way to long already.

Time to BIU :bong:

Morning bongers! Cold here, too. My weather does not tend to be much different from Rosebud's. Not much into the cold, however, we do not have 3' of snow on the ground like last year, so I am trying not to beach too much about the cold.

Everybody have a good day and stay warm. If it's warm where you are, enjoy the day!

wake and bake....cant believe this weather....shorts in feb....dang I am white as a ghost....in my shop actually sweating doing a exhaust sys
muffler and resonator on a minivan with the fans blowing.....this weather is freaking out all the trees and plants thinking its spring allready,hope we dont get a frost out of nowhere....hope it warms up for all you peeps still in winter mode......biu bhc

Hello fellow growers, 75 yesterday and 70's day before. Now it's 50. Our big deal is the flooding. We're going to get 3inches rain followed by more. Oh well, day 31

stay high and safe St. Nick...hope everyone is having a great day,mine started out great with my neighbor deciding to cut down 3 trees starting at 7:30 am....got home at like 4 something in the am from work.....loving life......peace

Hello fellow growers, 75 yesterday and 70's day before. Now it's 50. Our big deal is the flooding. We're going to get 3inches rain followed by more. Oh well, day 31

We had the 70’s a week ago but since we have had snow...it’s gone but we got 45 degree...at least the wind stopped...

:woohoo:
No boss for a week. Maybe I can get something done, now.
Right after I BIU :bong:

had a small cold front come through last night,temps in the mid 60s,gonna get into the 30s at night the next few days....love the weather like this wish it would stay like this year round....BIU BHC

hows that snow duck?

a good 4" around here
we'll see if there is school

happy 4:20AM

looks a little chiily Joe....brrrrr no snow here just windy and 60....stay warm peeps

Was a bear driving home in that slop and wind. Got about 4" here with dozens of cars in the ditch.

I think I would rather have that then the @$!#/^& I got over federal withholding tax. After 40+ years of getting a federal income tax check back, I now have to send a check in. But payroll did them right. RIGHT, whatever.

I need to BIU as I am ready to explode. :bong:

Oh duck, that sucks so bad. Our country. it is bad news on top of bad news. Good thing we have pot or we might explode. Hugs duck. sorry.

weather is acting crazy again,back to cold nights and windy cold days....had to run the heat in my shop for some paint work....mother nature please give us a break....taking a break to get a buzz on....join me:smoke1:

I hear that meetmrfist2, been the same here but a bit cooler. 20s at night low 30's and high winds constantly with snow/rain/sleet.

cold,rain,miserable in the lovely south today....think I will veg and stay inside.....so much for all the spring breakers in town this week...time to BIU BHC

Bright and sunny with snow on the way.
At least it's sunny : )

Joining you meetmrfist2 :bong: :48:

Nothing like a good BIU session to get Tuesday off to a good start. :bong:

I'll join you duck. Weather here has been beautiful. Today partly cloudy with a high of 68!

Latest posts

Back