DIY5 gallon cloning machine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ricky,,,long time no hear. Cant believe ya didnt say something bout smoking is bad for ya. lol
Just messen wit ya.:smoke1:

Can you please show me how you connected your pump to the manifold.

I spent all this $ on the supply's built it but can not find the proper piece to mount my pump to the PVC manifold.
I'm at the point now of wanting to just buy one.

Pictures would be awesome

theres a myth going around that if u use coco in solo, around day 6, u can carefully remove contents from solo and put it back into solo and roots will appear next day.
sure, whatever?!. I TRIED IT ON 2 CUPS AND IT WORKS!! gotta be the sudden extra oxygen. why else? just tells me to not compress the coco. learn everyday...
Yeah I can see how the extra shot of oxygen would help the roots to take off better. That is why I aerate my water that I use on my cuttings. and I have large enough drainage holes so that any excess will drain away. And when they are just cut and put in, I try to only have the coco just slightly wet rather than soaked so that oxygen can get in easier.

Can you please post pictures on how you connected your mani to pump anyone?

You are probably going to have to go to HD or Lowes and "rig up" a connection. If you have a hardware store with a good plumbing guy working there, he(or she) can hook you up. What you will need to do is take the manifold and the fitting that goes to your pump and tell them that you need to connect the 2 and have it only be x inches long, and be stiff.

It will need like 4 fittings and hose to make it all work with this pump ***,,!!,

What pump is sold with a screw in the pump end and 1/4 PVC fitting other side . .?

I will just use my other pump to feed my hoes with. Got the stuff to build a small drip system.

I prefer top feeding and my plants in coco seem to prefer it as well. I don't drip mine. I use air pump hose that is the black so the light doesn't build algae in it and my hoses go to an automated garden watering system dispersion head which connects to a 1/2" water hose that goes back to my rez to my 100gph pump. I have them on a timer to come on for 15min 4x in 24hrs.

Latest posts

Back