Kindbud needs help passing a test!!!! PLZ HELP!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
ight guys i went to court and all and this is what their making me do i have to take a piss test in the middle of june they said they would send a thing in the mail tellin me when i had to take it the lady said it was going to be in the middle of june so thats what like 28 days away or so right?? i just got an oz and i want to finsh it off you know so my plan is to finsh it off by the 25 of may right and then not smoke anymore pot so just saying my test is june 15 so that would be like 25 days till the test right?? so i was thinking after i smoke this oz not smoking anymore for them 25 days and drinking lots of water and beer my bro used to be in the marines and he smoke and they gave him test every now and again and he said he would drink like a gallon of water every 2 hours or somethin like that any idears think ill be clean in 35 days??

oh and this helps i smoke usualy an oz a week and im 5-10
145-150 pounds and well idk anything you need to know just
ask i know i souldnt be smoking this bud but i cant just let it
sit you know so im just going to finsh it off

hey bro sounds like ur biting ur nails over there lol well if u stop after u finish ur once and drink a gallon off water every day and piss as much as u can u should pass that test with no problems. i used to be on probation and i would stop smoke three days before my test and drink a **** load of water and drink some vinegar and still pass my test. just make sure the day u go that u drink plenty of watter and piss as much as u can before u get there u want your urine to look like water before u piss in that cup good luck peace

oh by the way dont over do it with the water a gallon a day will be fine til u get close to ur test.

u could always do the gellatin trick.. (it's in the passing a piss test and smoking the day before thread).. that works to make your piss water REAL well.

The problem with piss tests is that THC is stored in your fat cells, and can take 3-55 days to all come out, but there's no telling exactly when your fat cells are going to release it. (I've got an old lady friend who's a bartender now, but used to be a parole officer type person, so she got to smoke for her job and test this lol... weird huh?) But definitely water's the best bet, and make sure when you fill the cup that you do it with piss in the middle of your piss, it's less likely to have the THC in it.
Good luck.

drink alot of water the day u have 2 test,and i mean alot.piss several times before the test so its clear,you should pass no prob, ive done it a bunch of times and smoked the day before,good luck.

thanks for your replys guys yes im biting my nails lol well im stoping smoke the 25 after this oz i got like 22 grams left lol and then im going to start drink a galon of water every day and alot of beer lol will beer help i know it makes to piss alot what about energy drinks like amp and sobe they make you piss alot too?? or you think i should just drink a gallon of water every day like should i span it out or all at one time??? and then the day of the test drink a gallon in the early morning i mean im geting up at like 5 drink a gallon of water wate till about 12 then drink another gallon.........and floyd you mean like pis out the first of it then fill it ?? think ill be ok 20 days galon of water a day thats like 22 gallons of water lmao thats alot of water lol

yeah well i cant smoke the day before to much of a risk you know but yeah im drink like 2.5 gallons of water the day of the test

man buy a whizzinator...150 bucks, the best investment i ever made...it will work i guarantee it...if you cant spring for it than go buy one of them detox drinks

the whizzinator lol... i cant beleive that exists! well i hope you pass bud, and im sure youll be fine. to be honest most drugs tests arnt taken infront of anyone, at least not where i am, i used to work somewhere with regular pee tests and a few people i knew used to ask there straighter friends to donate a small sample of urine in either a film canister or a 'more secure than most' baggy. keep it in your pocket all day before the test and it should be as warm as you lol

lol this lady said that a guy was going to come in and watch me but idk and im going to do the water thing for 20 days then 3 days before the test the vinagar thing

oh yeah and the person who told me abot the vinagar dose it mater what kind of vinagar it is cause i have some white vingar would that work??

if your going to drink water there are a few thinks you have to be sure of...first off, begin drinking plenty before your test, you have to make sure you piss before u go take the test...if your piss is clear, you will pass...if there is any yellow in your piss, it will be dirty...MAKE SURE YOU PISS BEFORE YOUR TEST...good luck man i hope u pass

thanks man i hope to so if its yellow i should just say i cant pee or something?? ill get their then go in to the bathroom and pee once and then drink some water and wate for the lady to come and get me out of the waiting room

what's up mang.............you finish off that OZ?

cuz otherwise....................you be slack'n! :bong:

lol nah im beening lazy i might go ride my bike a little lol well im still waiting to get the letter tellin me when the test is ill be so happy if its like june 29 lol

Im gunna smoke a big fattie for you tonight....

....and then harrass SM in de chatroom.........:eek:

again

LOL...JK, QOG :afroweed:

I had to hit it lol i smoked like half a joint like an hour ago lol i got to start runin and working out and drinking alot more water and cranbarry juice and taken more vitimins and them pills my bro gave me lol + im going to do the surgell think which everyone says is full proff right???

Latest posts

Back