Dear Law Enforcement Official...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Un-flippin-believable!!! I can not begin to imagine how law enforcement can sleep at night, instead of trying to help society they proceed to stomp on the little guy. Oh yes, I forgot we're the ones who are lazy.

Here is what cracks me up, I am 20 yr. old male who lives with hydrocephalus and cerebral palsy, and with that I attempted to take my own life on numberous occasions 35 operations (from brain aneurysm) later I am still kickin'....abuse from family members never made the situation any easier to deal with.....living with drunks, and having been told that I was a failure. C'mon, this is the last straw I never made myself known to the world, I have only existed....until now that is....I always wondered how I was the one considered dumb, or uneducated.....

Here I am trying to live life, and not only be existing in it.

Oh, I almost forgot....did I mention I am the one who wrote this out, and yet I only have my eighth grade education...Something to make you think eh officer???

Food for thought. That's my .02

BW

Sounds like you're doing great Buddy. I have an 8 old year old son with cerebral palsy (right haemoplegia)

He walks with a limp, and is unable to use his right hand properly. He wears a dynamic splint. Once a week his leg is cast in order to stretch the muscles on his leg. He has physio and speech therapy a couple of times a week. We give the little lad all the support he needs. Sorry to hear you didn't have the same support.

I take my hat off to you my friend :aok:

tHEaNIMICnEEDLE said:
great read,

Im a med user in Cali and this morning I have to wake up and find myself an attorney.

last month my medical bag with all my bud ( 1 gram at the time) and some parphenelia, including a scale, was taken from me in a search and seziure- me being suspicous because it was late at night and i was sitting in my car listening to music.
well after being arrested for "intent to sell" and my stash taken out of my trunk, i was let out on 20,000 bail. The officer told me what i was being charged for and i asked if he was kidding, im a med user with a gram of bud and 38 bucks in my pocket, and he told me it "must have been a slow night" for buisness. :(
I really think things need to change, I never have been arrested or had any run-ins with the law. I consider myself a good citizen, and this really shouldnt happen to good people.

Sigh, anyone know any good lawyers? :(
that sucks man, sorry to hear that. did you have a medical marijuana card?

hi,this is a very touching subject for me.i have smoked mj for most of my life,and i am 55 now.i lost my wife of 32yrs in apr.2005.to cancer.i tried to get her to smoke during the grueling yrs of pure hell of chemo.she lasted 7yrs doing this crap.her dr even told her to smoke it but not get caught.so she did and found the best pain treatment ever.god rest her sould.i myself am disabled after a fall,ironworker.after 14 spinal surgeries and mountains of prescribed narcotics,i found my old friend again,MJ.she is my solace when i am cringing in pain trying to roll a joint,knowing i will soon be better.so for all you protectors of freedom,leave us alone.i do not give my product to anyone,i do not sell it.i use it like a prescription drug.and its not a drug.god made it,so i will smoke it.i could go on forever on this,but nough said.god bless you all.

Ya know, it ain't the police that make the laws. We need to get the politicos to do something. But they have balls tinier than a 42 day old hermie!!
I am hoping that as the baby boomers grow older, we have enough influence in the political realm to make the changes. JOIN NORML NOW!!!

While the police do not make the laws, they do not need to act the way they do. Most of the acts of violence surrounding marijuana use are committed by police against mj users. Yes, we do need to change politicians minds, but the problem is the law enforcement officers are brainwashing them into thinking marijuana is bad. This is in spite of many studies conducted by medical professionals and researchers PROVING that marijuana is not dangerous.

I do feel him so hard its like a light in the tunnel and am I next?

andy52 said:
hi,this is a very touching subject for me.i have smoked mj for most of my life,and i am 55 now.i lost my wife of 32yrs in apr.2005.to cancer.i tried to get her to smoke during the grueling yrs of pure hell of chemo.she lasted 7yrs doing this crap.her dr even told her to smoke it but not get caught.so she did and found the best pain treatment ever.god rest her sould.i myself am disabled after a fall,ironworker.after 14 spinal surgeries and mountains of prescribed narcotics,i found my old friend again,MJ.she is my solace when i am cringing in pain trying to roll a joint,knowing i will soon be better.so for all you protectors of freedom,leave us alone.i do not give my product to anyone,i do not sell it.i use it like a prescription drug.and its not a drug.god made it,so i will smoke it.i could go on forever on this,but nough said.god bless you all.

Hick, Nice thread u started here, i'm loving this site more every day!!
"kick in the HEAD" (Elk)
Rotten:eek:

same here Im tired! of these craps of laws...even bad leos, I'm Deaf, manage to stay single, have 3 children, has felony charged (child abuse) I didnt hurt my sons at all, but after 4 years with lamest lawyer that think I did.. slapped me in jail and 2 years probation, then cant have a job cuz of this record and Im deaf that look badder from your point of view... gosh, this pot made everything bearable for me to live by..im proud to say IM cool DAD, yall leos, please leave me alone.. I am shoulder to shoulder with Hick and others we will outgrow goverment's recommends for once and for all..change the law to avoid at all cost. good people in jail for just growing and blamed for intend to sell, sht man they didnt intend to sell just cuz they grew omgosh

Hick,
I love your original post. I just printed it off (minus the donut part) and mailed it to the local news paper, city cops, campus cops, sheriff's office, the mayor, and the governors office. I would love to see what there reactions will be, if any at all.

Just an FYI, if anyone else does this be sure to use gloves.

Thanks for the post HIck.
I too find this law to be Just plain Stupid.
I to have a stealth grow. My brother inlaw has Pancriatic cancer. Hurts for him to eat. gave him my old pipe. tried and true..lol. and started my grow. I hope that he will live a longer life. but i know he wont.. he is a great person some one that i dont think my sister really deserves. he donates his time. Is a nurse and has been for 30 something years. now he has lost 70 lbs. the doc. gave him a # to call to get some home grown. i partook to see if it was anygood. just dried up dirt weed. so now he has what little i was able to grow. cant say that he's doing any better but at least he can eat with out the dirt weed cough..
I myself can make a gram last a month. i have passed every background test out there for my last 4 jobs. passed a poly for my UNlimited Bondability to show that I am good person(ever seen the inside of a vault that makes your dollar bills?)
I grew up helping the sherrif grow his outdoor grow. he diddnt know much about males and females just that it grew and ya picked it out.

i was one of the sraight a kids, i got busted for a joint in high school and my life changed drastically. i made a life decision along time ago to do what i know to be right and ignore any law or legal officer that doesnt allow me too.Love and my own sense of right and wrong govern my life. i am a vet of afghanistan, at 27 im raising three kids, i own my home and my car is paid for. I have a good job and am a manager at my office. i smoke daily to help ease pain and aid a restful sleep. After reading all the above posts i realize iam in great company here at the forum! Mad love and goodwill to all yall! ...and just as a side note if i ever get busted again ill got to court with a smile on my face and plead guilty to not obeying an illegal law!

I apologize for not making you feel cool when we were kids. I did't notice you sitting by yourself or your retarded friends wishing that someday you would be cool like us. I at least didn't take your lunch money. Your sister, well... she was hot. Look at you now, all grown up. Don't have take **** anymore with that gun and badge. Be for real, after elementary school no one takes you serious till they need you. I am grow up too. hell, I want to play with you now that you are cool. Here's the game: you catch me, I will let you have the stuff and we call it even. This even better than the **** I wouldn't smoke with you school.

PS- hows your sister?

Dear LEO,
Please tell me who I have harmed by smoking a little weed? I haven't robbed anyone of what they have worked hard for. I cannot say as much for you. The only thing I am guilty of is defying the misguided beliefs of this countries leaders who will do anything to force those beliefs on us all. Isn't that a crime in itself? Why aren't you arresting these politicians for violating OUR rights and freedoms?

very good job on the law article....half the cops out there are users themselves, if not the mighty weed, they're into the white.

Prostitution !! The San Francisco city is going to make Prostitution Legal and Decriminalize, because there in S.F is getting tired of the jails being Sooo full of Hookers and now it going to be legal..

Can u get a disease from Smoking MJ ? NO, But who knows..

But U can get a disease from a hooker like AIDS, Hep C, VD, Ect Ect and here they say MJ mess up the Brain Cells,

Flyinghigh said:
Prostitution !! The San Francisco city is going to make Prostitution Legal and Decriminalize, because there in S.F is getting tired of the jails being Sooo full of Hookers and now it going to be legal..

Can u get a disease from Smoking MJ ? NO, But who knows..

But U can get a disease from a hooker like AIDS, Hep C, VD, Ect Ect and here they say MJ mess up the Brain Cells,

Weed is pretty much legal in SF too. Weed,women and clam chowder, gotta love the city!

to any leos who are concerns and agree with us.. please get other job and resign yourself as a plain people like us..

you leos do not want to be next and get charged for wrongful arrests... so why the hassle to do your jobs as stupid law enforcments if yall knew yall can get charged... which I can put yall in different kind of charges

its like you put me in that mess I am more than happy to put you leos in the mess too.. so quit the job and forget it and love each other, and have a great day.. can we.? ?? cat and mouse games don't go anywhere but leaves out big baddest criminals in the loose like (rapist, murders, child molest, all that) they loosed.. and no room.. who u think you are? man..

I'm not any less manly for saying that this made me cry.

Anyone who has a heart can see how completely messed up this world is.

This subject makes me sick, I'm just going to leave it at that I am done thinking about it.

I'm sorry about your little brother Hick, and if any officer were to arrest him I would have NO problem revealing my true identity to that officer to explain to him how completely heartless he is.

Latest posts

Back