power back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubbfuzz

Reaction score
Ok so the power was out for two days, and finally came back on yesterday evening. The plant is on a 12/12 flwr schedule 6am-6pm. since there was no power i couldnt make sure she was pulled out of the closet at 6am. for the last two days i pulled her out and set her by the window at about 11am (so at least she got some light) then put her back in the closet at 6pm. the temperature got pretty cold for 1 of those days, but not cold enought to see my breath. rigt around 55 degrees f.
Anywhoo the lights went back on their normal schedule again this morning.. my question is. how can i tell if she got to screwed up and is going to revert back to veg? her buds are still looking good as is the rest of her. id say the buds are about an inch or so high and about nickel size in width, and the cola is about 2 1/2 inches high and nickel width.
any help appreciated!

Time will tell, all you can do is wait and see .. good luck !

and if it is reversing back to veg what are the signs? any early signs or red flags what do i want to look for?

and if it is reversing back to veg what are the signs?

Bud growth will stop and you will see new green shoots. This could take a few weeks.

I would worry more of hermaphrodism than revegetation.

hermie during flwr.. can i just cut the balls off if i see any? as of right now im kosher

you could spray her with reverse, that will kill any growing male flowers..you dont have to worry, some folks go dark for 2 weeks at harvest...this is not a problem, unless you created one by moving her about..

Latest posts

Back