Girls are healthy again! Yeah

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
Well my two girls are FINALLY starting to look better IMO. :D

They are on day 24 of 12/12 and the buds are REALLY looking good considering I had a bit of a scare about 5 days ago. I had the light way too close which caused bleeching and I also had some nute burn caused by to much (P) Phos :eek: BUT thanks to everyones help and input especialy "Hick," :hubba: the girls are looking MUCH better now.

Just took these pictures tonight and I must say...Im quite proud of how my first,VERY INFORMATIVE, grow of mine is coming along!:banana:

Im thinking maybe three more weeks before I harvest which will be a total of about 47 days in flower.

Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, or otherwise would be AWESOME???

Thanks in advance!

day 24 001.JPG

day 24 002.JPG

day 24 013.JPG

day 24 006.JPG

day 24 005.JPG

day 24 008.JPG

good looking ladies good work well done good luck and peace out

they in nice shape , lovely looking plants i dont see any problems there .
do you know the strain of them?

I started with bagseed from some really good smoke that my friend had BUT next time I plan on trying Northern Lights or something like that. :D

:D.. glad it worked out meg'..Looking stellar!!.... and glad that I could be of assistance :)

Those are lookin great!!!!! Personally I would let them go more than 47 days. It will be well worth it to let them go another week or so. You gotta be patient with mj.

Hey megan...Great recovery..those Ladies look SWEEEEEEET...I need to ask Why the 47 days? Have you Been watching the trichs?..I like a 50/50..but what ever you choose.Thats a great FIRST harvest...keep us posted friend....

megan, plants are lookn great. i would let the trichomes decide when to harvest unless you have to at 47 days. JMO

gagjababy said:
you should top off the brown pot with more soil. It's only 1/2 way full!

I wondered if it was to late to add soil or not cause it is very low :eek: so thankyou VERY much, ill do it tonight for sure. Im assuming I should just go with what I originaly used 3/4 Scotts Top Soil and 1/4 peatmoss? The reason I ask is because my next grow I plan on doing organic so I just recently bought the Perlite, Miracle Grow Organic Potting Mix, etc. and im wondering if I should mix some up and use it? :confused:

Thanks For your input! :cool2:

4u2smoke said:
Hey megan...Great recovery..those Ladies look SWEEEEEEET...I need to ask Why the 47 days? Have you Been watching the trichs?..I like a 50/50..but what ever you choose.Thats a great FIRST harvest...keep us posted friend....

Thanks!:D :D

No reason for 47 days I just threw that # out there based on the weeks....I would LOVE to watch the trichs and try to base the time and the end result on how they look, but I am having HELL finding a magifying glass that is strong enough to really see anything. Im looking for a 36x or more right? I could be wrong, regardless I cant find one. :eek:

yeah i paid $12 at Radio shack..30x--100x...works great...also MG organic has release nutes in it so be careful my friend

The ladies look great so far. Nice work. I would let them go about 55-60 days. That last week or two will matter alot. Patience is the hardest part of growing mj. Just my thoughts. Looks great. Keep us posted on the gorgeous ladies. Take care and be safe.

megan23247 said:
Just took these pictures tonight and I must say...Im quite proud of how my first,VERY INFORMATIVE, grow of mine is coming along!:banana:
:ciao: Fellow female grower ... OMG!:shocked: This is your first grow?:watchplant: Wow! My first grow was so pathetic it's an embarassment just thinking about it ... :doh:

... that was BI era ... before internet ... those ladies are goreous!:hubba: You won't have to buy smoke for a while ... it took me years after I started growing to get to the point of not having to buy ... BI ... thank God for the internet:giggle: ... pat yourself on the back:farm:

So I just went to radio shack and got a mini scope, kinda small but thats all they had. Checked out the trichs and most look cloudy but some are about 1/4 clear. Im still researching the whole trich thing and what each diff highs can be when judging by their color and so forth. Thanks for all the info. Ill keep everyone posted!

way to go megan...now just keep an eye on the colors...I like a up high and Harvest mine when the trichs are 50/50 cloud/amber...a buddy likes it more 80 /20...its all up to you my friend and what you like...Have fun with that scope

Latest posts

Back