Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u2....when you are looking at your trichs, and you are searching for amber, do you have to cut the bud in order to use your Illuminated Microscope, assuming that is what you use.....

and...will a dried bud show amber?

and I am still looking and wondering......got I hate the shakes because it makes this process really hard....

and good Saturday morning to ya my friend....and I am blowing some Nasty Nachos and a Margarita at ya, with help from the wind....wifey was 68 and we went out with some friends for Mex food....I was the only one who could drink any kind of booze...

MOM....remember how you tested the baby's bath water with your elbow? Well just imagine doing that with one of the dingle dangles....just a weird thought, I'm up way too early and I am alone and.....good by

UKbabe......why did he lose those points? Head butt? Low blow? Thumb in the eye? Bit off a chunk of an ear? Stomped on his foot? Brought a loaded gun to the fight? Tell UK-kid that pee-dude is sooooooooooo proud of him...because pee-dude does not like getting hit in his face...

Goodmorning BHC :ciao:

SM.... wifey uses the same shower gel, stuff is dangerous :hubba:

Duck.... fire the cannon, rise and shine time :)

P dude... can you draw me a pic of what you THINK I look like ;)

and to all you late risers.... top of the mornin to ya, lets start this Saturday off right :bong1: :bong1: :fly:

anybody here shoot pool? I used to but my favorite place shut down because the owner started drinking a fifth or more a day and his employees quit, he sold it to an idiot who went bankrupt....now the bank owns it

Every now and again the wifey and I go to a lil hole in the wall down the street and shoot a game or two, but she is a very sore loser:rolleyes:
I can beat her fair and square and she still tells me Im a cheater :D

painterdude said:
4u2....when you are looking at your trichs, and you are searching for amber, do you have to cut the bud in order to use your Illuminated Microscope, assuming that is what you use.....

and...will a dried bud show amber?

and I am still looking and wondering......got I hate the shakes because it makes this process really hard....

and good Saturday morning to ya my friend....and I am blowing some Nasty Nachos and a Margarita at ya, with help from the wind....wifey was 68 and we went out with some friends for Mex food....I was the only one who could drink any kind of booze...

I take a small clip of a leaf that has trichs on it...take to table and place on white piece papper..i then sit down place the Radio shack scope on the corner where the light aint and hold the light end up a bit..i set the scope to max ..and place eye in viewer..i then slowly move towards the leaf..this will come in focus for you..you then see trichs and the color...I have been able to get good with this ..and so will you..just take practice...start looking at all sorts a crap...4u2jr likes looking at smashed bugs :rofl:..Hope this helps...yes dried bud shows...some people take they scope to check the weed they about to buy...

Holding the corner of scope on table will help with shakes my friend...holds scope steady:aok: practice practice practice

is that Birthday for wifey ? if so Happy many more..:48:

looking forward to see your vision of chris:spit:

Take care and be safe...no gas from me today...but will work on a 5 egg omelete here soon with tabascos and green peppers......wow...look out Oragon..:D

thats not him....chris dont have hairy face..lol and whats up with that guys eyes...?

chris....you one ugly Dude man:rofl: how close is he?

No P dude :rolleyes: ....:D Im a high and tight kinda guy, remember I am a Marine ;)

chris.......do you shave.......once in awhile? every day? when I feel like I need to shave I shave?

4u2 my friend, how absolutely great to find you up this rainy Saturday.....does it matter where the leaf comes from on the plant?

Oh, a crazy thought for Junior, tell him to put several live ants in a kalidescope and then look thru the eye piece and slowly turn the device, counter or clock wise

Ok, I do hold the scope on my desk, BUT, when I grab the scope to see, I am holding it with a non-stop-shaking hand......that's what I was talking about....and it just makes it all that harder to focus....I swear to god that I found this 4-headed trich, cloudy too.....

It was her birthday......we don't do holidays but she wants to go back to Germany one more time for Christmas.....lots of Pagents and stuff for the religious types

I thought that trichs alone were not an indicator of how 'stoney' the bud was.....that there are also other factors....so are these guys just checking out how 'trich loaded' their bud is?

....and.....your fabulous sounding omlete doesn't scare me, send it down my friend, use the wind if you need some help with the distance.........pee-dude

.....active duty?.....or just no longer serving in the Corps?.....Reservist?....National Guard?......how tall are you and do you have all your body parts? Oh, how long is your hair? And, what size shoe?

P'Dude, I use one of those battery powered lighted Radio Shack loupes too--they are super sensitive to any movement, as you have found. Is there a chance you could get your wife to help you? If you put the leaf on the table flat, and stand the loupe on it with the light turned on, your wife could then hold it and slowly adjust the focus while you ONLY look through the top, without having to touch it.

I know this has to be maddening for you. Wish I lived close enough I could help you with it. Beam me up, P'Dude! (nice sketches you've been posting!)

Ohhh Nooo, what the heck happened that there are so many copies of my post? I only pressed the button once!

Latest posts

Back