Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's only 4:02 here, but I think I got the numbers mixed up.....back in a few.

Quick, on the 4:20 PST.....

join in SM, Happy Birthday!

Ozzy here for the :20 :bong::bong::bong::bong:

Loaded and waiting on y'll:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1:

:48::peace:

Hey Seattle :ciao: Happy 4:20 :bong2::bong2::bong2::vapeII:

G'Night BHC

It's been Fun.....

Passing the Bong to the next Member.....

Happy Birthday SM, I hope all your wishes come true.

Hey guys, thaks again for the well wishes. :D

My family pretty much forgot my bday. But the girl scout moms remembered, and after the meeting took me out for mexican food and margaritas. They paid and everything. It was awesome. One of them even brought me a bag full of bath stuff from Mary Kay. I can't afford that stuff so I hope I don't like it too much. :D

Crappy day tho until the evening. Found out my meds, with insurance is about $150 a month. No way can we afford that. One of the moms I was with tonight snagged me a few packs of samples to tide me over til I get it all squared away. So nice to have great friends when your own family sucks, lol.

I survived turning 40, lookie here, still breathing. Now wheres my beer. :)

Hey SM:48: Glad you had a little fun for your BDay:hitchair: Hubby and:hitchair: :hitchair: the Kids!! Forgetting Mom's B-day would get me shot.

Call the Makers of the meds you are prescribed, Tell them your predictamont they have programs to help people that can not pay for the meds they need to live a normal life.

That's a great idea ozzy and I'll do just that. Well not now but tomorrow. I now have a several week supply. :D

Found out if I didn't have insurance, it would run me about $640 a month. No friggin way! These pharmasutical companies should be ashamed of themselves.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Slightly overcast and 37f

Happy 4:20 Seattle and the BHC :bong2::bong2:and a vape hit 2

goodmorning BHC

:holysheep: the price of your meds is atrocious over there in the USA ,, how can people afford to get better :spit:

wake n bake time 4u :heart:

ok time to :bolt: need more decorating supplies :doh:

Whatcha decorating,ukgirl?

Not as worried about the meds as I was. Hubs is eligible for a pogram thru his work and if we do the mail order thing its 3 months of meds for the price of 2. And if we select a different insurance plan (theres 3 to chose from) we can pay an additional ammt each month and all meds will be conciderably cheaper. Shew!! I was really worried and freaking out yesterday. The lady who brought me the samples of my meds said that it's important I dont get stressed. Hmmmm, how the hell do I do that? :confused:

Hubs is working from home today so no wake-n-bakes. I do have a few errands to run later. ;)

Have great daze everyone!

Good Morning BHC!

Special good morning to those with Green Lights below those green dots!

Glad to hear you survived the Bday SM, Duck sounds like it is cooling way down where your at! UK, what you decorating?

BIU everyone....Ima gonna wait a couple more hours....

Good Morning All hope you are feeling good today.

BIU life is to short to stress over the simple things
:bong::bong::bong::bongin::bongin::48::ccc:

The lady who brought me the samples of my meds said that it's important I dont get stressed. Hmmmm, how the hell do I do that?

mmmmm:confused2:.... BIU maybe? :rofl:

Try a vape SM... does not smell like weed and you can do massive bong hits without exploding.

ozzydiodude said:
Good Morning All hope you are feeling good today.

BIU life is to short to stress over the simple things
:bong::bong::bong::bongin::bongin::48::ccc:

:yeahthat::goodposting:

Hi Ozzy:ciao:

Hmm, I just might. Been saving my pennies for something that looks like it's gonna fall thru anyways. Maybe I'll treat myself for xmas.

My house smells like coffee. Not a smell I am familiar with at all. Its kind of warm and soothing, in a strange way. :laugh:

Latest posts

Back