Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would be to after reading your thread "I quit smoking"

You might try a vape I think they are easier on the lungs.

GREEN 4 The Page...

duck...I have a few rockwool cubes going Im going to use..thats what i used last yr..i too cant seem to get the bubble clone roots to do well in the Hydroton..hell i am just getting the transfer to soil down...But will have mine up and running soon..I wanna do a clone this time remember last yrs was (ICE) seed that was Male..

Painterdude..Ya got a good link...:aok:

ozzy...what a night:cry:

mutt..:48:

astro...we arent alloud to say the "F" word :hitchair:

mojave...tcbud..and who ever else i may have forgot...Smoke freely:bong:

see ya all tomarrow....:ciao:

maybe

DSCF3125.JPG

DSCF3131.JPG

DSCF3135.JPG

Good Morning Bongers:ciao:

Overcast and 50f..later rain and 60.

Astrobud Doesn't Thursday seem so far away.

4u2sm0ke I too am no good at transferring from cloner. They get pretty yellow from the stress before they take off. Good luck

BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::bong2:

morn bhc, looking good there 4/u and i wasnt discusing the f word just stating a fact :D .50s and rain here for the next two days, i think ill call in scared today, you know the call where you tell work im affraid i cant make it today,later friends

morning astro...i always like the one where ya call in and say..." Im sorry Im to well to come in today" Ill see how i feel tomarrow..lol..have a great day off buddy:aok:

BIU everyone....50F and some sun brakes..

:bong::bong: for Tuesday :ciao:

:48: Astro before making the call overtoke that way your cough is real, but worthwhile. Get even with bro's makr them take off shoe to walk on new floor then look at socks and say "those sock are to dirty for my new floor. You'll have to stay out side"

4u Big Ben turned them it a kiddy ride:p

:48: UK it's 4:20 some where at all times but then I set all clock on 4:20 and take out the battery:giggle:

:ciao: St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada it's 4:20 :bong:

hey ozzy and 4u2, thanks for the compliments

tc...find some more of those relics, they are GREAT

UKbabe.....ask the UKjnrAli dude to draw what he thinks he looks like with all his boxing gear on...could be another MASTERPIECE

haha painterdude just founs a pic ukjnr did when he first started boxing
just got to upload and head my way over there see :D

And lets BIU while i upload :bong:

:bong::48: UK it will help you get head on right :aok:

You are more than deserving our praise P-Dude

Now Back to those :bong1:

:48::peace:

Stopin' in here to bong it up, the husband has Cops on tv and they be busting a guy with a mighty fine bong.....beautiful red glass bong, and the Grinder he has must be five inches tall!

nuff tv
BIU....ah.....Pass....

UKgirl420 said:
haha painterdude just founs a pic ukjnr did when he first started boxing
just got to upload and head my way over there see

UKbabe, just saw it and asked if he did a self portrait....this kid is a serious artist and it shows in his EYES....great eyes...and I love his little boxing gloves.....

ozzydiodude said:
:bong::48: UK it will help you get head on right :aok:

You are more than deserving our praise P-Dude

ozzy my friend, you are making me 'blush', thanks with manly hugs coming at ya

:ciao:Lets BIU BHC :bong2::bong2::vape2::bong2::bong2::vape2:
:bong2::bong2::vape2:

hi friends, i was in the neigborhood and thought id stop in and say hello, hey duck, mo mama, how much do you have to grind your bud for the vape, something like rolling a joint:confused: ill be getting mine friday and cant wait. the rain is here and they say we could get up to 6 inchs, yuk. oh well later friends.

:ciao: AstroBub I use a grinder for my vape and bong hits and scissors for when I roll joints. If that helps:laugh: I like it to be a little finer for the vape.

Hey, Astro. With the rain going on outside, you'll have a blast getting to know the "sweet spot" of your new DaBuddha vape!

I do the same as PC--grind mine finer for the vape. Another tip is to NOT pack it tight---just suck up some well ground herb through the whip, maybe 1/2 inch full at most, and let it sit in there loosely. You want the boiling air to be able to move through the herb very easily.

Have a blast..... it's a great little vaporizer. Nice, even heat.

Latest posts

Back