Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured I wld "Flash" everyone with a peek in the tents...the 600w in the flower tent has been a perfect fit...I was a lil worried about stuffing them in the tent and not getting enough coverage and penetration but there was no problem with the first round...all the harvested plants so far are yielding well...

IMG_0722.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

Beautiful flash Hammy!
:aok:
Hopefully I can do that one of these days.
:)
Gb

Looking real nice HL

Is there enough room for a good size a/c reflector or is a cooltube the best fit?

Looks very nice HL ladies all look happy in thier comfy homes.

pcduck said:
Looking real nice HL

Is there enough room for a good size a/c reflector or is a cooltube the best fit?
I cld probably get an air cooled hood in there...so far the cool tube has worked well though...

Thanks for the kind words everyone...off to work in the snow...:)

looking full HL.. very B-E-AUTIFUL loooking ladies..
cant wait to get the tent up and running again..
LH

I don't have a cooltube yet so I would just hang a bulb with a bunch of fans for the time being...

It's a big tent but the four plants in there are still vegging so I imagine most of the space will be utilized...

plus, I like my space to move around:)

IMG_1340.JPG

CMD...if all my gear wasn't already all set-up for horizontal, I'd be giving the vert grow a try...been seeing some really nice yeilds coming from these set-ups, not just here but in a few different sites...I'd give it a shot, if I could.

Nice thread just looked over it frm the start,
this makes me wnt to get a tent going asap,wht wld you guys say wld be sufficient lighting for about a 4x4 tent,how many plants wld you put in a 4x4 tent i thnk in the next month or so i will be putting one of these up for sure...

thnks for the info

Dyannas son said:
Nice thread just looked over it frm the start,
this makes me wnt to get a tent going asap,wht wld you guys say wld be sufficient lighting for about a 4x4 tent,how many plants wld you put in a 4x4 tent i thnk in the next month or so i will be putting one of these up for sure...

thnks for the info

4 x 4=16 sqr feet
16 sqr feet needs (16 x 3000) 48,000 lumens for veg and (16 x 5000) 80,000 lumens for flowering...sounds like a 600w is a good match...

legalize_freedom said:
CMD...if all my gear wasn't already all set-up for horizontal, I'd be giving the vert grow a try...been seeing some really nice yeilds coming from these set-ups, not just here but in a few different sites...I'd give it a shot, if I could.

I'm going to look into getting a cool tube to run vert...I have a 1000w for it but I feel like maybe 2 600's would be better...

or maybe 1000w vert with 400w on top...

just thinking "aloud"

I don't know much about the verticle set-ups man, get with relentless 999 or NouvelleChef....these guys have them going. It seems like most of the set-ups I have seen are with the lower wattages, but like I said I'm not sure...good luck man! I can't wait to see how you do with the vert set-up!

Wow sure are alot of tent growers here didn't realize how many of you were using them. I got a homebox 1m by 1m with a 400w hps/mh in an aircooled hood. Have a whirlwind 4in. 190cfm fan. I have been able to flower 1 crop in it so far and used it this last spring to get all my clones ready for outside. Next investment will be another tent 1m by 2m, switch my bulb to a mh in my current tent then set up 2 600w hps in the new tent. But between student loans and a kid on the way who knows when that will be.

Not a tent grower, so I hope ya dont mind me chiming in,

You can cool tube it. Or bare bulb it. I like bare bulb. Know how to use Excel CMD? Draw it with lights on there, position what you believe will gain you the most out of what you throw in there. I never spun any plants. With vertical, the lights hang down right up to the plant, I mean 8-12" and half way down plant, give or take. There are not lower popcorn nugs with vert, straight apricot nugs if healthy all the way thru.

fellowsped said:
Wow sure are alot of tent growers here didn't realize how many of you were using them. I got a homebox 1m by 1m with a 400w hps/mh in an aircooled hood. Have a whirlwind 4in. 190cfm fan. I have been able to flower 1 crop in it so far and used it this last spring to get all my clones ready for outside. Next investment will be another tent 1m by 2m, switch my bulb to a mh in my current tent then set up 2 600w hps in the new tent. But between student loans and a kid on the way who knows when that will be.

fellowspeed what number wld you like?

Latest posts

Back