Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was going to wait until monday when my tent arrives and is set up to apply for membership, but patience has never been my strong suit, hehe! :)
I have a 20"x36"x54" tent on the way for my new veg area. I'm so excited, lol! :D

I would like to have #721 if I may, Hamster :) I will post pics on monday or tuesday of my tent and all the baby's she will hold ;)

warfish said:
Well, I was going to wait until monday when my tent arrives and is set up to apply for membership, but patience has never been my strong suit, hehe! :)
I have a 20"x36"x54" tent on the way for my new veg area. I'm so excited, lol! :D

I would like to have #721 if I may, Hamster :) I will post pics on monday or tuesday of my tent and all the baby's she will hold ;)

Welcome to the TGC warfish....#721 it is...taking care of it right now...

Hey all! Quick fire safety question!

As mentioned in my introduction to this group I am using a small GrowLab tent- the kind with some sort of silver/mylar-y interior. Is a CFL touching this interior wall an issue or fire hazard?

Obviously the CFL is on for long periods of time. I am talking about CFL's in the 20-42 watt range.

Thanks for any wisdom!

alext512 said:
Hey all! Quick fire safety question!

As mentioned in my introduction to this group I am using a small GrowLab tent- the kind with some sort of silver/mylar-y interior. Is a CFL touching this interior wall an issue or fire hazard?

Obviously the CFL is on for long periods of time. I am talking about CFL's in the 20-42 watt range.

Thanks for any wisdom!

I wld think it wld be safe but I don't know for sure...they don't really get that hot...at least compared to hid lighting...

I would think it wouldnt cause a fire.....but if it were me personally, id get it off the tent just to be safe.

I also have a Secret Jardin DR80 coming. I was trying to wait also but the dang snow around the country has slowed or haulted deliveries. I ordered my entire set up from tent to lights and everything in between so i will be ready to roll once it all get's here this week so i will be official.

jackson1 said:
I also have a Secret Jardin DR80 coming. I was trying to wait also but the dang snow around the country has slowed or haulted deliveries. I ordered my entire set up from tent to lights and everything in between so i will be ready to roll once it all get's here this week so i will be official.

What membership # wld you like jackson? We can sign you up now and when you get your set up up and running take a pic or two and post it up in this thread...also click user cp at the top left and then click group memberships on the bottom left and choose TGC....welcome

HL, I am not sure on a number, how about 00 if it's not taken? If it is taken, is there a place where I can see what has been taken?

Okay, somebody said something about filling my tent with some plants, so here's one thats coming along. I'm about ready to switch lighting except for don't have filter yet ready but it's coming along too.
Second ones closeup.
Latah,
:)
Gb

Teresa_001.JPG

Teresa_002.JPG

Jackson1,
There's a member list on first page of the TGC thread.
I've got the DR80 also.
You will like it.
:)
Gb

jackson1 said:
HL, I am not sure on a number, how about 00 if it's not taken? If it is taken, is there a place where I can see what has been taken?

00 is open...everyone's name and number is listed in the very first post of this thread...hve a look and let me know if you still want 00 or another number...

Hl did you end up letting me in the club im numer 617 i asked a few paged back... also how do i put it on here so when i post in comes in here thanks every one.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
Hl did you end up letting me in the club im numer 617 i asked a few paged back... also how do i put it on here so when i post in comes in here thanks every one.

Yes BBB I got ya a while ago you are listed on the first post...you can put your TGC# in your signature...just click user cp on the top right then edit signature....then type what you want your sig to say...hop that helps

I will take 00 then HL. Might be a couple weeks yet before i am all set up but i will post pic's as soon as i can.

Awesome tent set up you have by the way.

Just wanted to throw a flower tent pic and a cola shot of my whiteberry. Grown exclusivly on cfl spirals.

DSCI1259.JPG

DSCI1260.JPG

the chef said:
Just wanted to throw a flower tent pic and a cola shot of my whiteberry. Grown exclusivly on cfl spirals.

Hey, chef. how many cfl's and how many lumens? those are looking good.

ya chef i have totle lummens now of over 46 thousand,,,, dont care about the bill,,, parents three fam and we use solar... actually sell it back to the electric co... dad is a ret elect...... look amazing my in a so small in comp she is 6 weeks and not even a foot I toped her at second node ecause someone froke and threw them out... I can not wait to see how they fin on cl ... what i like is i can hang lights at any place on the plant and two 42w =like 5200 lummens so eight tight on a plnt with my home made reflector is like 20 thou a plant

Latest posts

Back