Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plants look amazin the one on my avatar is the only one and first I have ever flowerd it is also lst and toped like io said and thankd hl you haveso much goddamm info I love it

3-68 watt/ 2700 lumes each and 1 65 watt/about 2300.

Hello all. I have finally upgraded and got my 2 tent system up and running. If you would like you can check the link below to my new grow journal, it has a few pics. Right now I've got 3 Kandy Kush X Skunk from DNA, 2 AK-48 from Nirvana, and 1 feminised LSD from Barneys, all from seed, and about 4 days old now. I will be getting some clones later in the week, 3 White widow from Greenhouse, 3 Blue Cheese, and 2 Headband Kush, I will put them in flower very soon, so that I can have both tents going, and finaly have a perpetual crop.

erwinsweeney said:
Hello all. I have finally upgraded and got my 2 tent system up and running. If you would like you can check the link below to my new grow journal, it has a few pics. Right now I've got 3 Kandy Kush X Skunk from DNA, 2 AK-48 from Nirvana, and 1 feminised LSD from Barneys, all from seed, and about 4 days old now. I will be getting some clones later in the week, 3 White widow from Greenhouse, 3 Blue Cheese, and 2 Headband Kush, I will put them in flower very soon, so that I can have both tents going, and finaly have a perpetual crop.

Well good luck with the grow bro...glad you got your tents up and running...

holy hell! i just checked out the members list.....i never knew that there were this many tent growers on here.

Because of a few of you, I just harvested my 1st harvest out of a tent. You guys talked me out of my $$ to do it right the 1st time. I'm glad I listened to your smarts! The tent is a Darkroom Dr150 5X5X6'7" with an aircooled hood with a super Hortilux 600w bulb, and a goodsize charcoal filter. Then I have a clone closet right next to it, with it's own ventilation. As you can see, I already had the clones in the tent the minute the ladies were chopped. By the way, the weight of my 1st harvest after putting most of the buds in zip bags for burping is 10.4 oz. from 2 Black Dominas and 2 Purple Urkles. I also had almost .75 oz of great tasting shake I'm smoking now till buds are perfect. I'm sure because of all the first-timer mistakes I made the quality may not be the best but I'm more than happy with the results. I'll post some pics of the harvest when I have it all bagged.

Thank you all for your help!
T-rex

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P100111.JPG

T-rex,
I'm glad (And kinda jealous..hehe..) that it worked out for ya.
Awesome Set-up!!
:aok:

:)
Gb

I agree with the ol far......er Gezzer:eek: :p :D , Very nice set-up!

Nice job T-Rex. I will be very happy if I achieve close to the same results with my current tent grow. That is a lot of yield IMO.

the last 4 wks till harvest, I used shooting powder made by House and Garden. It's supposed to increase bud yield. It was working so good, I got carried away and wasn't watching my ppm. Then one day I tested the ppm, and it was off the charts! That's what you get when you get greedy! I flushed them good and hope they smoke welll after curing

Thanks Erwin,
T-rex

Finally have my veg tent up and running. Still a few kinks to work out, but it seems to be working ok.

20"x36"x64" tent, 250w MH lamp, 6" inline duct fan for cooling, small clip on fan for inside the tent circulation, thermometer / hygrometer, and my little baby girls to top her off :)

The little ones are a combination of seedlings and clones.
4 White Widow clones, 1 Northern Lights clone, and 1 Orange Bud feminized seedling. Then a few of the DNA freebies, 2 Kushberry x Skunk and 3 OG18 x Skunk. Hoping for one female of each for a total of 8 plants for next grow.

tent2-17.JPG

tent2-2-17.JPG

Like the set up Warfish, ladies are lookin happy with the new home.

OK fellow tent growers, #31 reporting in and I have a question about LSTing. I usually grow outdoors,so I just let them do their own thing. LST may be low stress for the plant but its becoming high stress for me. ATM I'm 31 days from sprout-3 NL, 1 LAW--400w MH, 24/0. How do you guys find the room to water or for that matter even see the soil? I tie stuff down and within 12 hours there's a growth explosion--big fan leaves/branches covering previous tie down spots--and repeat. Thankfully they'll go to flower in about 10 days. By then I won't be able to see the surface of my 5 gal. grow bags. Is there some trick I'm missing? Camera batts dead, sorry, going to the store now:doh:
oh, and yes I use a watering container with a long thin spout to get in there.
thanx..
NFH

Latest posts

Back