Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can I join will post up pics in a few just set up 5x5

N.E.wguy said:
Can I join will post up pics in a few just set up 5x5

Sure Brosef...Read the very first post in this thread for instructions. I will check approve you as soon as it comes through on my end.

Post some pics when you can and you can pick a number that is not already taken if you like.

Welcome to our newest meber, oldsman. I apologize for the delay. Been a bit hectic lately. Added you to post 1 with the number 455. :)

nice all set thanks let me get a pic i posted a few in my thread in sig already :D

can i get

WP_20130708_055_zpsf1021e5e.jpg

WP_20130708_054_zpsce5f3b4d.jpg

WP_20130708_053_zpsf908bcae.jpg

Need some help have a 39x39x79 tent ordering a 600 w super hps and 600 mh will that be good

TY soo much!

just up planted 4 plants to 5 gallon grow bags so have 5 full size monsters ready to xplode under the 1k mh :) wondering if i should set up the timer and cut the light back some? want to flip asap so any advice on time from transplanting to flipping would be great. As all 5 are ready to go.

again ty so much :)

N.E.wguy said:
TY soo much!

just up planted 4 plants to 5 gallon grow bags so have 5 full size monsters ready to xplode under the 1k mh :) wondering if i should set up the timer and cut the light back some? want to flip asap so any advice on time from transplanting would be great.

again ty so much :)

I ran my MH (before my T5 fixture) 24/7... just watch the heat!! They are warm ones hah :)

these plant were doing ok in those 90+ degree days but current is 88.9/57%h
getting a external room reading now have a dehumidifier running may be higher out side lol it's passive from a cold dark corner of a concrete room so i think if i just keep teh H down in main room shoudl be np

want to eventually go 8" cooled hood and just 6" carbon tent to outside i can always vent in a/c but this was purchased more for winter i just wan to play with it so i threw these in to see what i can get em to do before Satori seeds are germed and hydro set up is a go so hence the flower these out fast.

this tent is huge i'm sooo happy

NewGuy; That 88degree temp in the grow space is a problem unless you are injecting CO2. I see that you aren't running enclosed light fixtures so you are having to deal with extra heat from the lights. It will be very important for you to have very good ventilation set up to remove that heat as quickly as possible so that you can keep the temps in the mid 70s.

All that said, if your temp sensor is sitting directly in the light, it will read hotter than it really is in the tent. Make sure the sensor is sitting in some shade where it isn't getting hit with HPS light. :)

79/53 outside room condition so under 80 is an issue thats why i threw them outside before but am willing to try to vent in a/c air whats optimal flowering t/rh with 1k hps

current 85/55 with sensor on door canopy lvl

ya moved the sensor to the door far away, i just wanted worst case temps did not want to wake up to fried plants first night running was up all night like a loon checking temps

WP_20130709_019_zps3ed67fde.jpg

WP_20130709_008_zps0d942311.jpg

Its worthwile to be overprotective until you get used to growing in a certain type of setup. Ideals in my opinion are 75/65 air temp, 45-65%rh for both veg and flower, water temp 65-70f.

Do you have very good ventilation pulling the heat out of the top of the tent? and a good oscilating fan to make the kids dance is also very important. If you have strong exaust fan pulling air from the top of the tent, and then some openings at the bottom that will allow air to be pulled into the tent as the exaust pulls the old out, that is what you need.

I have my tents exausting out of the utility building and then there are openings in the floor of my building so that the coolest air from outside is pulled into the building, where it is then drawn through an AC and cooled further before being pulled into the tents. I use no intake fans so that I maintain negative pressure inside my building all of the time. I also have several carbon filters that filter any smell so that my neighbors don't get jealous :hubba: :cop:

ya i threw this all together in an hour so vent is on the list current is 8" inline out side of tent into a reducer 6" run 10' in 6" duct then enter two 6" inlines and out the chimney so unless the roof hip is getting work on 3 storys up i should be ok i live in a 2 family duplex with a half conjoined basment not air tight from side to side. I run a co3 ozone on a timer to freshen up the place then as i said always one dehumidifier 24/7 some times 2 if i feel the need but those temps with out an a/c will be an issue for me for sure

will be reoding duct work want to run the 8" just thru the new light hood i want to but open to suggestions cheap is me atm tho adn keep the 6" and get a good fan to draw with $$$ is always the issue tho

I just got my 3rd tent tonight.. for drying alone (maybe will veg something in it)

2'.5x2.5'x7' Lighthouse Hydro :D

I now have two 4x4's and one 2.5x2.5

:D

Oh yeah, a veg tent to set up the 2 flower tents :D you may as well buy another one for drying :doh:

I have a 2x4 Mylar station that's surrounded on 4 sides that I'm using right now with the T5.. but surely would rather have a tent, so I may just have to consider this lol!

well down to 84/59 did some reworking ran a draw from out side for the night thru a 6" duct.

closed bottom passive so all main draw will be exterior night air

also bent every thing lvld the top of the canopy these things need to be flipped or it gonna be a jungle tempted to scrog them tomorrow i fimed every thing mostly twice gonna get silly or a bunch of stringing stuf fup

gratz on your 1k post Dr

I think if i set up a 8" @ ground lvl exterior passive draw at night and flower them over night from 6pm, kill the lights at 6am would use less an amount of ducted in a/c air which is only run during day downstairs anyway.
to keep it kool with lights being out and black out the windows shoudl stay ok

next 3 nights lows are 67/72/65

currently at 83/54

Well that plan did not play out well temps hovered mid to low 80's and humidity from out side and the full soak down of the new pots with hose in the tent last night got RH up to ugh think it was like 79 let me go look i killed the exterior intake and kicked the dehu up to high few hours ago

really want to switch bulbs and flip them but then was thinking of throwing the one 5gal buck one into a tote????

any input would be awesome I know the T/RH Is biggest atm im on that

Latest posts

Back