Seeds Galore!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killertea08

Liven The Dream
Reaction score
Oh I can't wait until I can sprout all these beans! We have

Reserva Privada: Fem Purple Wreck
Paradise Seeds : Fem Dutch Dragon
TGA Subcool : Reg Jilly Bean
DNA : Fem Chocolope
Cali Connection: Fem Larry OG
Mandala : Reg Hashberry, Ganesh, & Satori

UFO Freebies
Connoiseur Gen :Reg SSSDH
Cali Connection : Fem Buddah Tahoe OG
Paradise Seeds : Fem DelaHaze
Reserva Privada: Fem OG #18
TH Seeds : Fem MKage
World of Seeds : Fem Sugar Mango Ryder, Fem Strawberry blue
Samsara :Fem Crazy Miss Hyde, Fem Green love potion, Fem Sweet Black Angel
Delicious Seeds : Fem Black Russian, Fem Cotton Candy
DinaFem : Fem White Widow, Fem Cheese, Fem Super Silver

I'm getting closer and closer to pop some beans and I'm wrecking my brain to decide which to pop lol. I'm thinking of the purple wreck and larry og first.

061 (2).jpg

:cool2: very niiiiice :hubba:

havin some dank in no time.

Ive been collecting for about 6 months now and I want my grow space to be perfect before I put anything in there, I just had 2ft of snow fall so I need to wait a little longer.

I have a shed I want to grow in that will house my 4x4 tent, the question is how to get power to the shed. I have 15 amps to play with which is fine, but I'm going to have to hard wire some romex (unsure what gauge just yet). Either under ground or over head is the question as well.

I'd bury it underground. Less chance of storms or w/e breaking the line, imo. Or detection for that matter.

Killertea08 said:
I have a shed I want to grow in that will house my 4x4 tent, the question is how to get power to the shed. I have 15 amps to play with which is fine, but I'm going to have to hard wire some romex (unsure what gauge just yet). Either under ground or over head is the question as well.

How far are you running the line ?

Bwanabud its about 100 ft. I have a 15 amp circuit that i'm going to dedicate for this only, and yes under ground is the best option I figure. I'm going to wait until the snow melts then start digging a trench path to my shed.

Greetings. Regular Romex is not rated for direct burial in soil. There is Romex suitable for outdoor use available. Also, consider what your line load amp total will be, lights, fans, etc. Use at least 12 gauge or heavier. Also don't be afraid to ask at electrical supply shops or even Lowe's, Home Depot people. But know your amp load before asking.

#12 is good for 16A at a continues load. You will need UF cable which is rated for direct burial at a minimum of 12" depth. What size light are you running? Just to give an example a 1000w at120v is going to draw 8.3A . Doesn't give you to much to work with. For a 30A circuit you will require #10awg . I'm an electrician feel free to ask me anything I might be able to help

Latest posts

Back