Stanks Northern Lights Outdoor Grow........First one.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Us guys never said they wouldnt grow, they will.
Im guessing this will be a guerilla grow right? your not putting these in your yard around here I hope.
Find a spot to plant them north of hwy 7 but keep them inside until last week of May-June 1.

See Dman has it figured out . That's what I am doing and I like your idea of using the grow threw pots.

What about protection? Should I wrap it in chicken wire? Or pour wolf piss around them lol ?

Go for the wolf piss Stank, but make sure it is freshly harvested.

Right on man, looks like you had it planned ahead of time, nice labels.

As long as it's not Palmela.

That stuff might actually be useful for guerilla grows if there wasnt this thing called rain.

I don't know Stank, maybe go up north and ask our Native friends for the real stuff.

That stuff might actually be useful for guerilla grows if there wasnt this thing called rain.

Ummm I'm not a sciencetist but isn't it like a SP? Phar a moan like when a dog pisses and marks it's territory ?
So chicken wire is better I guess.

I'm pretty sure I F these seeds up......I put them in Rockwool

Well i just assumed it would wash away in the rain, but im not a scientist either.

Ok so they have been in Rockwool for 6 days and didn't sprout. They never dryied out so I tryed putting them into the soil to see if they sprout that way.

Since these didn't sprout cause I put them in Rockwool. I put down 5 cookies and 5 crown royal beans

Latest posts

Back