Ston-loc's 2016 outdoor adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So beautiful. You look like you have trichs on trichs. Is it getting cooler there? Overnight cooler?

Nope. Been warm. The purples and pink fades are in the phenotype. Def getting fun! Gotta step it up and get ready in case rain comes. Get the frame built at least.

This one is the only one out of the 12 that are fading purple and pink

Thanks Rose! Already lining up a few helpers for harvest. Should be starting on the earliest ones pretty soon. Morning inspections and just dug out three of the damn caterpillars right off the top of three colas. Grr,,, now it's def go time to stay on top of the inspections if those jerks are showing up. They were small and newly hatched so not too much damage yet.

BeG looks good outdoors, she did similar for me indoors, gooey with light pinks and lavenders, smoked well too. Everything looks great ston....stay away rain ....

Ooooooo.....

You have FAT buds. Mine are just starting to fatten up.

Thanks TC! Yup, everyone seems to be putting on weight. A few of the earliest ones are about ready to come down even. We'll be starting here soon enough :D

We use Pam to lube our scissors after burning off the sticky ends. Works real nice keeping the scissors sliding through the leaf. Spray on, wipe off.

I go through a box of gloves a year too. Used to save and freeze, then peel off the finger ends. Don't do that any more.

Happy for you Ston, your work has begun. Cheers!

Haha, thanks OS! :48:

Yup TC, have more than enough, don't save the glove hash like I used to either :lol: The work has def begun. Pretty staggered so we'll have breaks at least. Thanks for popping in! Mojo for the finish my friend, to you and mr TC :48:

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back