Ston-loc's 2016 outdoor adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing work my friend everything is looking beautiful

beautiful buckeye purple, ston. we are smoking that in the fogey household also. it is potent enough that we are still smoking our popcorn from the harvest from march and have yet to really try the nice buds.

Hey old fogey, thanks for popping in. It's actually a buckeye purple x gorilla glue 4 cross this year. Way more size to her than the buckeye purple I grew last year. Yesterday pulled a handful of caterpillars, and cut a few colas down removing the first budrot. The main colas are super dense. Literally as wide as a football where I dug and found the rot. Think I'm going to start to pull her down today. The odd part is only half the plant is purple. The rest has a pink hue to it. But still frosty green. Here's one of the tops I salvaged yesterday :48:

View attachment image.jpg

i have a super buckeye(a cross between buckeye purple and super skunk that was a freebee from mel) growing outside. now where near as mature as your plant(s). i figure i have 2-3 weeks left. one branch on this plant though looks like a different plant altogether. it flowered later and looks more indica than the rest of the plant. i am sure that gg4 cross will be something to behold. enjoy and thanks for sharing.

That looks dense enough that you could use it as a hammer

that is one purdy flower there

Love this time of year. I got nothing on you this year. My girls are the same ol same ol. That Buckeye is stunning! Posted some pics up on my thread, nothing compares to what you got going there. We are starting Oct. 8-10. I think I can keep Mr. TC in check till then. We have not seen bud rot or caterpillars yet though.

Thanks for popping in TC. Caterpillars budrot and powdery mildew are all the current enemy. Best of luck keeping a clean harvest. We have things under control at the moment.
Glad things seem to be ready early this year. Still tons to do that will be for the next month as they're ready. Cannatonic pushing on. Letting her bulk as much as possible. She sure has some really pretty fade to her :48:

View attachment image.jpg

Latest posts

Back