My Stuff..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the 12 x newbies were introduced to the flower room 2 days ago.
The other x 9, well here are the pics along with the 2 x smallest inc bulks i chopped and dried to 54% are spot on 4oz from the two, saying that they were chopped @ 6 weeks and the other x 10 inc bulks are lots bigger and rock hard colas, so hoping for 3oz per plant GGGGrrrrrrrr.
The Kalisnapple is probably going to be a monster as every photo of said peno i have ever seen looks fluffy at harvest yet this had better looking/feeling buds already and only about 5 weeks in.
Daftpunk

With a fair bit of bud going on.:vap-bobby_on_the_be
Daftpunk

really nice consistent bud pics. do u like 54% rh dried bud vs the 62% on earlier batch?? how many flowering days do u normally go?? lookn good!

Thanks Grasshopper, no not really they just dried a little too fast so i was just adding weight @ said rh ill rehydrate a little before i smoke any though in a few weeks time.
So i just finished for the day fed the x 9 and potted on 13 x newly rooted cuts.
Daftpunk

The kalisnapple is awesome but the cheese is all mine.
Daftpunk

The rest of my babies flowering and vegging ran out of coco so trip to hydro store tomorrow for 4 x bags of canna coco pro plus.
daftpunk

Damn Little Brother,,,thats some nice looking Dank. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Thanks weedhopper, tbh after looking @ the kalisnapple i may ditch all the other strains @ the end of may as ill be usa bound after my daughters wedding but all strains will be safely in my friends hands ready for shipping back to me on my return towards the end of june 2017.
On another note *** invented those crap theme parks you have in florida, i am dreading going to them last time was in 1996 so i hope they have improved some.
Daftpunk

Well my table bud trimmer is on route to me, so today i shall be trimming 10 x incredible bulks in super fast time.
Daftpunk

It's arrived now i'm just waiting on family members to leave me in peace to get on with the task of trimming 10 x inc bulks,lol.
daftpunk

Sounds like a fun day on tap for you :) I hope your back and shoulders don't punish you for it tomorrow :eek: It hurts me to do harvests but I love it :)

No hush my shoulders are hurting form boxing training last night, lol
So the trimmer was put up and switched on what a piece of bad engineered crap.
the table top is laser cut 3mm sheet metal but would do a far better job being a wire rack.
The crap it spewed all over me, well after 2 plants i resumed hand trimming.
jesus christ i forgot how monotonous trimming big plants really was and i gave up after 4 hours and 5 plants, 3 plants just had the fan leaves removed, i'm getting boed fast considering i am donating this stuff so the end users can trim it if it's not up to the usual quality, lol
I am definately not trimming the lower crap hanging in the tent thats for a friend.
daftpunk
daftpunk

So i have about 4-6 oz hanging as it was too small to mess about hand trimming and the rest, i'd guestimate 20 plus oz @ 62% rh.
Next 12 x lot are about 7 days into flower and some big bushes shall be introduced into the big tent tomorrow maybe about another 9 x big plants.
I think i shall fabricate and fusion tig weld a wire rack to replace the 2mm laser cut table top of the bud trimmer so it will work more effectively on monday.
Daftpunk

Latest posts

Back