Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I ordered 1 setup for veg in my 4x8 tent. The 1 I just ordered is for seedlings and clones. It will take 8 spydrx + to do flowering room.

So far I ordered 1 setup for veg in my 4x8 tent. The 1 I just ordered is for seedlings and clones. It will take 8 spydrx + to do flowering room.

I will never flower under hps again. I have ran the same strain under both types of light and in my opinion there is no comparison in the quality of bud. I dropped my electric bill by about $40 as well because of the reduction in ac costs. I ordered 4 of the viparspectra par 600 for my 8 x 8 flower room. Not as efficient as yours but they fit my budget and work very well. I really could use 5 of 'em but since I don't usually fill the whole room I think I'll get by.

View attachment viparspectra par 600.jpg

Yup Buddy !-- I like it !-- LEDs are all I know !-- Everything kept pointing to 600 Watts per square meter as recommended -- Box is almost a half square meter-- Mars Hydro 300 over each box !-- Never been that good at math but it keeps me in weed !--

I bloom under those green Mars lights -- spent around $150 each for them !-- One of the circuits went out on this one and I replaced it the white one that cost $70 --I haven't bloomed under it but in Vegs It'll work just fine !

See the switches on the green one say Grow and bloom ? -- U got either one off U got a 150 Watt light not a 300 Watt light !

View attachment 20171121_115252-1.jpg

View attachment 20171121_115229-1.jpg

View attachment 20171121_115319.jpg

View attachment 20171121_115307.jpg

Some my BIG AS* "mother plants" ! -- They give me all the cuts I need !-- Why I need a big one again ?
So when an old stoner forgets to take cuts he end up having to revegging the base of one his midgets !-- They will still give me all the cuts I need !-- Gonna reveg like a bush !-- Limbs going all directions for the taking !

View attachment 20171121_122300-1.jpg

So Boss Hogg say he may be a Child Molester but we need the vote !-- Christian Conservatives ? -- Mane I am missing something cause I don't understand accepting that sheet at all !-- It is true Boss Hogg got away with it so what's the big deal ? -- U a powerful man U just do what U want and blame it all on fake news ? -- That's how Ku Klux Ken do and he get away with it !

Hey you old potheads, hope you have a great thanksgiving holiday! Don’t eat too much and smoke’m if ya got’m... I’ll be in a house full of family, fortunately not mine cuz it’s gonna be big family this year. Well, peace to you all...

Happy Thanksgiving RE! Peace to you as well.

I am not cooking this year so that will be fun.

Hi Umbra, I see you down there. How is life. congrats on your lights. I sure like mine. How's life?

My Son has guilt-ed me into driving down to his place for Thanksgiving so I will be on the road tomorrow. I'm not much for being sociable I'm sorry to say but I do like to visit with my kids. I thought since I'm thinking of it everyone have a very nice Thanksgiving Holiday. Now to go stash a bunch of jars of weed so I don't go gittin' ripped off agin!:vap-Bong_smoker:

Good morning peeps. Coffee is extra strong this morning with cream and sugar of course. I feel like I’m stooping in a slow depression realizing how saturated everything is right now. So I’ve decided to lift myself up and try this incredible lemon tree rosin. Btw the trimmers girls are freaks. In a good way.

Morning O.F.C. !-- I'm run down --beat up and got a bad attitude !-- Other than that ? -- I'm good !-- Got farming to do-- go get the dogs some food later !--

If I remember right ? -- After hempcon last year NCH bought that expensive Lemon Tree clone ! -- Sounds like he flooded the market with cuts to get his money back ? --

I don't think he did, but the people that got it, definitely spread it around

Been dragging all day but got my errands done !--
Got no Lemon Tree but I got a Squish -x- Oregon Lemon girl (and several rooting cuts ) -ain't even had it in a pipe yet !-- Got one more not sexed yet !
I know for sure what kinda of quality Umbra breed so I'm drooling over it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back