can a hydroponics .........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$

$MajorFundz$

is it possible to use a hydroponics grow closet to grow white widow

dont want to use a hydro method to grow using traditional method

from the closets i've seen looks as if its all put together already is

anybody using this setup to grow or do I have to build my own?

Do these closets come with carbon filters already? Any suggestions would be a big help

Hey welcome to the forum.
Some people on here build the set-ups themselves. Stoney Bud (Ebb n Flo AKA flood and drain) Weeddog and DLtoker (Deep Water Culture AKA DWC) AeroTx uses aeroponics. I am not sure if Aero built his or bought his.
Some use dirt wether using organics or chemical ferts.
If its your first grow I would recommend dirt. Easier to deal with. Hydro when things go wrong they go wrong fast.
Most purchase the lights as a whole. Most online stores sell lights and hydro kits. like insidesun.com or hgtlighting.com (i think its called)
You can buy "grow boxes" but they are very expensive and to add the carbon filter is an add-on and costs more. You can make your own there is one in the DIY section.
It all comes down to 3 factors....
1. budget
2. area to grow in
3. experience level
This will dictate how big your set up is going to be.

its www.HTGSupply.com and they are a great company. I ordered a $100 400W HPS from them and they just so happen to be out of those model. So they sent me a $200 HPS instead!!! You will also get your goods in 3 business days.

Latest posts

Back