Ventrilo (Voice Chat)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

-C@jun-

Hello,
Some of you remember me when I was looking into growing. Looking into what kind of lights i should get. Here I am a month later. I have the lights, i have most of the equipment except the flood trays. Now i'm looking at skipping the flood tray idea and going with a DWC or bubble system. AND NEED HELP!

N-E-Way thats all besides the point. There is just so much more out there I need to learn first. I don't even know how to administer the nutes and which nutes to use. Others just like me come here i'm sure with similiar problems over and over. This way would save on the useless forum topics.
Well I was sitting here thinking if only there was live support. I have a 20 person ventrilo server. It could be incresed if it becomes popular size wize. I would pay of course.

****DownLoad****

****Flash Tutorial****

"How Do I Connect To A Ventrilo Server?"

****Server Info****
Hostname or IP-
Portname-
Password- none (Blank)
Default Channel- (Blank)

EDIT
I'm not even going to allow it to be posted. Downloading/installing unknown programs, from unknown sources is "risky" at best

i posted on this a while back, and unless the owner is willing to host a server in the same location as the current one, then security will be an issue..

PM's are nice for detailed help, or aim or msn or even the shout box.

No risk what so ever. It is registered through a gaming server provider. None of the communication nor ip's are logged.

Yeah it' nothing towards you it's LEO, like my subliminal message? Honest bud I got nothing against and I'm sure no one else does either you seem like a nice guy I was looking through your threads, welcome by the way but we don't know you and you don't know us. It's for your safety too, but we're working on getting it decriminalized ASAP LOL.

Paranoid..I would be more worried about posting here. Every post you make logs your ip with it. That ip can be traced back to your provider then to you.

Obviously you all have little experience with your computers.

Ventrilo
Are programs used to connect to that specific programs rented server or home based server and are used similiar to a telephone line. Google it.

-C@jun- said:
Paranoid..I would be more worried about posting here. Every post you make logs your ip with it. That ip can be traced back to your provider then to you.

Obviously you all have little experience with your computers.

Ventrilo
Are programs used to connect to that specific programs rented server or home based server and are used similiar to a telephone line. Google it.

I guess I do, but I get paid to set up networks and build websites so I know a little. Also the server isn't based in the US so the server that logs IPs is in Holland that's all. No problem with you at all, plus you would know not to put active links in a thread too if you know about computers? Nothing's 100% for sure. If people wanna do it then fine you guys can just do it

Latest posts

Back