these are my fist grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

#5died

yeah hey everybody,this is our first time growing:) um this is just an update to my other posts out there, so yeah im hopeing im doing this right hehe, well heres some pics i took yesterday today is two weeks from sprouting from soil..

******Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

pic1.JPG

pic2.JPG

picka.JPG

pickb.JPG

pickc.JPG

pickd.JPG

hello there, well i grew these 8 lil plants from seeds, about 3 weeks old now ive had them under 400w for 18hrs on and 6 off routine.... i water them every 2 day and got them in 4lire pails

******Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

crew.JPG

crew2.JPG

crew3.JPG

crew4.JPG

crew5.JPG

crew06.JPG

What strain you got there? You should just start a grow journal so you have one spot to have all your updates. And it's pretty cool to have a log of the progression of the plants

I dont know what i got? umm well just wait and see, yeah

Looks good. Keep that air circulating. Throw a good fan directly on them and cool that light with another. The fan builds a thicker stem on the plant due to constant motion. They are a lot harder to keep cool as they get bigger and the space between them gets progressively bigger. I always treated temp and ph as the number one thing to keep an eye on. I have read a lot of things that lead me to believe a cooler growing environment promotes more female plants.

those are 3 weeks old?????.....looks like somethin's slowing them down a bit

are ya sure they are 3 weeks old,might want to watch and not over water.if they are 3 weeks old i would re-pot them into something bigger.might be why they are so small.jmo

Latest posts

Back