what do i need for grow box.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$

$MajorFundz$

71.5 in H 28.9 in W 20.2 in D

is this enough room to grow four plants /

what lumens light should i use my first grow is going to be one plant at first, but i want to set up for future grows of up to foyr plants.

how many fans should i use and is it difficult to mount fans/ lights/ and carbon filters?

I want to grow white widow i of course i want the most out of every plant

is it possible to grow at least an ounce and a half off one plant

please help

I would say 4 maybe 5 plants in there. If you have the money I would buy a 400w or 600w HPS light for really good results. Hook up the proper ventilation fans to the light. In an enclosed space like that I would definitely dedicate a ventilation system to the light that is isolated from the grow box. And then to ventilate the box itself you can install 120mm computer fans on one of the sides down near the bottom to bring in fresh air. To exhaust hot air out you can install more computer fans at the top where the heat will rise. I would also make a carbon filter that hooks up to those exhaust fans so that the air being sucked out passes through those and the smell is eliminated. You can also get a small ozone generator for cheap to help get rid of the smells.

I would definitely try to mount the light perminately at the top of the box so you don't have to raise/lower and have a bunch of ducting hanging in there. Give it maybe 2-3 inches from the ceiling so that some air can pass between the light and the roof. Just attach the hook mounts and hang it there and hook up all your ducting. Just get yourself the right size hole saw and cut out the holes. The computer fans can just be screwed into place and secured with nuts. Wiring is pretty easy too. You can find a wiring guide in the DIY subforum. To figure how many fans you need you'll just have to play around with it until you can keep the temperature inside with the light on around 70-75 degrees. If it's still too hot just add another exhaust fan and see if that brings the temps down.

Take a look at other people's grow set ups. You might also be interested in using fluorescents. For best results though I would go with the HPS system. That will give you nice tight, dense buds.

is 400-500 watts going to spike my electricity bill.

No nothing to raise any suspicions. 12/12 lighting, depending on your prices, will bring your bill up 10-15 dollars.

Latest posts

Back