i always study for my wiz quiz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbaman

A few toke's a day.
Reaction score
heres a helpful tip that has gotton me thru 2 probation spurts and a rehab(lol) now i cant be sure if it will work for all who try but those that i have told about this and have tried it have passed clean and clear

what you do is drink a half a pot to a pot of coffee and get yourself an 64oz bottle of cranberry juice and start downing it right behind the coffee piss a couple of times before you go and take your test and then go and take it the cranberry will clean out your bowels of any fat and residue that is stored in there and the coffee just makes you have to go faster but its worth it i passed many many tests this way and the people that were testing never knew a thing every one came back clean as a whistle

i only recomend this if you have a test that you know will me machiene tested not the dip strip test but if its sent off to a lab thats how the probation dept did mine sent it off to a hospital to be tested and no revocations came and i never got into any more trouble for dropping dirty
:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

Latest posts

Back