Lighting and Seed Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well than that looks like a good grow room.... But you will have to make sure and seal off the flower room really well. It needs to be light proof... And i would sagesting putting 3 4' floros in that veg room. Do you have any ideas for hydro/soil. Or ventilation????

Well I'm going start hydro and will try dirt later. This is my first inside grow project so i'm sure in time i will be doing both or a prefered one.

I have a wall put up at 37" wide, black visqueened floor to ceiling. I came back with 2m wide mylar and covered from floor up 6ft. high. this is for the whole room every wall. If your gonna do it do it right I was taught.
I put my tables and trays in its really cramped I have 5 inches to wall in veggie room and a 2x3 square when I walk in.

I plan on venting my lighting in the flower room. With the vent hatch light reflector hoods. There is a window ac unit mounted in the wall 7' high on the flower section of the garage office/grow room. The veggie room the door can be opened for ventilation. If there are any problems there keeping it between 75-85 degrees then i will work out a/c. There is also a a/c vent from the house unit coming in through the cieling on the veggie section of the office so it will have a/c coming in through there.

My biggest thing to fight will be humidity, I have a feeling. I live in louisiana humidity is already so high down here. A average of 40%

Humidity is no bid deal. You should be fine. I live in TX and we get it just as bad as yall.... Sounds like its all set up, good luck bro. Any questions just Private MSG me. I am always on....

Latest posts

Back