cloning rules

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great thread---i too have had my ups and downs cloning---curious to know what are ideal temps and RH for your great success---70* 70% ????---how about variances in success related to the moon phases and gravitaonal forces---also if Keef chimes in what do you use to clean your aero cloners

great thread---i too have had my ups and downs cloning---curious to know what are ideal temps and RH for your great success---70* 70% ????---how about variances in success related to the moon phases and gravitaonal forces---also if Keef chimes in what do you use to clean your aero cloners

the r.h. in our house now is 25%.. temp is 70 degrees f.... typical winter indoor stats...i think its that low daily sunlight that works so well for her.

I wish I could give you set parameters for cloning success. You probably already know the basic parameters: temps 75-80f; rh 75-85%; medium-low light. You need to keep the cutting moist but not soaked..... The other side of that is getting the right cutting and handling it correctly.

When I ran my bigger grow, I had a cabinet that was 3'x3'x4' that was dedicated to cloning. It stayed very constant at 80f due to being enclosed, and the rh stayed around 80%. I used a bubble cloner and had great success with all the plants I cloned. My bubble cloner water stayed right at 78-80f. But then I had to move to another location and the space was smaller. I couldn't ever get my bubble cloner to work after that. I think it was because I couldn't keep the environment steady enough.

I've heard that the moon phases can have a significant effect on plants but I don't know enough about it to say.

for entertainment purposes only---today is the last day of a waning moon tomorrow is a new moon and waxing crescent begins the day after---all this talk about clones gots me excited---with spring right around the corner and all---getting a jump on things by filling the cloner today---clones o plenty---preparing for some early od light dep---gotta figure out how to maintain my bubbler temps---why do seedling mats have such a short life span in my care????

Latest posts

Back