My Stuff..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Hushpuppy, maybe thats why i have never had cal-mag deficiencies when i am always reading others growing in coco using say canna AN etc always seem to have cal-mag issues, so it's very likely it's the Vitalink nutrients i use.
Daftpunk

6oz dry bud and about 1oz of popcorn i give away to a pal as i cannot be bothered trimming.
So today i sprayed all my 16 bulk plants with Sec5 as i have a case of thrips lol so tomorrow they will all be dead.
Daftpunk.

So chopped the big bulk and got 6oz of pukka bud and 1.5 of popcorn lower crap.
So the next x 12 are now 7 days into flower and were all sprayed under and on top to run off with Sec 5 to eradicate thrips, which it has done in one spraying, not a trace of a single living critter, btw the plants are about twice the size now and i have repotted the next lot x 8 which are vegging under a 250w MH atm ordering another digital ballast lighting system tomorrow so i can use the vegging tent to start flowering these x 8 plants once i have switched to 600w MH for a week or so, then the smaller recently rooted cuts which are atm vegging under same 250 MH will be going into my secret veg room alongside my taken today 18 x cuts which will be flowered starting the end of february 2017 comprising of 2 x agent orange, 6 x kalisnaple and 4 x wappa, It's all go at the top folks.:dancing::clap::farm: oh 2 x of each strain are going to a friend in need.
Daftpunk.

Hi Rosebud Sec5 is a totally organic pesticide which gets rid of most pests and can be used up until harvest, saying that i sprayed my 3-4 week flowering plants and the buds went a bit brownish but anyway no bugs anymore.
So this is my next lot of x 8 going to be vegged until the end of december under a 600w MH atm all these plants are under a 250w MH so they will take off growing rapidly once under the 600w MH.
Daftpunk

4 x bulks 21/11/16 start of flower and 12 x bulks 12/12/16 start of flower

reminder to self when i started flowering said plants.

9 x various strains 23/12/16 start of flowering.

This is them now.

Massive compared to to 13 days ago.

So i have x 4 inc bulks halfway into flower.
12 x inc bulks 13 days into flower.
and
9 x various strains 2 days into flower.
Also 18 x various cuts waiting to root atm and about 16-18 various rooted cuts which are next stage,
Enjoy.
Daftpunk

Photos are within size limits dunno why they won't load.:vap-bobby_on_the_be
Getting me a new/used dslr in months time maybe nikon d4 or d3x:joint4:
Daftpunk

Looking good. They look like they got some Sativa in those babies.

Just one issue i made up my regular nutes and fed plants yesterday and today i checked ph and it had risen from 5.8 to 6.3 and this is just in a holding tank as i hand water my plants.
Now does anyone have any experience with sm-90 the wetting agent and root stuff as i can only imagine this is what is causing my ph to drift outta range, either that or the 1/2ml per litre of cal-mag i am adding.
Btw the lots 1st and 2nd pic and the 4th and 5th pics are the same plants one week apart same with pic 2 and pic 6 and only the pic 2 and 6 have sativa influenced plants in there the other are 100% indicas inc bulk.
Daftpunk.

Cant remember....are you using ro water?

nice pics... my inc. bulks came out very nice. nowhere near what the write up on them said but still they had big buds and a good amount of bulk.

No i don't use RO water just straight from tap and left overnight before i make up fresh nutrients.
My inc bulks are the massive yielding pheno, the person i got the cuts from did 3 plants best one was 19oz of cured to 61% stable rh buds with popcorn too that he didn't even bother to weigh, his other 2 did ok too weighing in @ over 10oz from each plant, alas he was growing in a very impressive home made dwc system.
Daftpunk.

It could be your tap water. Buy a jug of ro water, make your solution, then test and log your ph range over the next day. If it does not rise on its own then its your tap water causing the rise. If the ph still swings as much, then you need to add ph down when you mix. Mix it to 5.3 or 5.2...then it will climb to 5.8 by the next day.

Lesso you were spot on with your diagnosis, it is the tap water i left some standing and checked and it the next day and it had risen from 5.9 to 6.2 so hats off to you.
9 x plants now into final 12 litre coco hempies and 5 days into flower.
The 9 x plants are under 600w hps now, and thats not their true colour.
Daftpunk.

Good teamwork.. Glad it was something easy lol

Just letting your water sit out where air can get to it (or if you aerate it) WILL most often cause the pH to rise. the reason is that oxygen(and other chemicals in the air) will dissolve into the water over time. Any chemical that is dissolved into the water will have some affect on the pH (unless that element has a chemical balance with the water/solution). Since it is good for the roots to have oxygen, allowing the water to absorb more "free oxygen" serves the plants. But it requires you to aerate the water and then adjust the pH before giving to the plants. A good 24hr aeration is good for sufficiently saturating the solution with oxygen.

So i have 12 x and 4 x and 9 x various stages of flower here they are.:joint4:
I will be potting up another 12-15 tomorrow and maybe bringing my workshop into play for vegging, then another x 12 which are my next but one grow.
Daftpunk

Latest posts

Back