Has anybody tried this, as he seems to doing everything that you would advise against

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra, please don't shoot the messenger lol so effectively you are admitting you are a drug dealer:yay:
daftpunk

Fresno, well Colorado, my daughter and her fiancee are going to move there from the uk to live in Colorado in the not too distant future, Green Card Will Be No Problem.
daftpunk

Umbra, please don't shoot the messenger lol so effectively you are admitting you are a drug dealer:yay:
daftpunk
No that is not what I said, nor is it what I meant. I am licensed by the state of California as a medical cannabis grower. And I take it seriously, because I grow medicine.

I am an illegal cannabis grower in the U.K. and i too grow for peoples medicine and would you believe it i do it for free not even a wage for my toils and moreso i am always lots of £'s out of pocket for being so nice, so not everyone is innit for profit.:joint4:
Daftpunk

Good for you my friend. Awesome to know ppl help others for reasons besides profit. Thats what its all about when it comes to MMJ.
I hate it when i hear ppl say the grow weed to HELP sick ppl,,,just as long as they pay top dollar for their meds that is. Lol

Good for you my friend. Awesome to know ppl help others for reasons besides profit. Thats what its all about when it comes to MMJ.
I hate it when i hear ppl say the grow weed to HELP sick ppl,,,just as long as they pay top dollar for their meds that is. Lol
I don't set the price of meds, the market does.

Not talking bought you Umbra. You grow Weed for profit,,never heard you say you were in it for the Sick Patients Bro.

When my mother was dying I gave weed to her and the other members of her cancer support group. Everyone I gave weed to, sold it for a huge profit. Changed me forever!

I have a few friends along with my eldest brother who has the worst most aggressive form of MS and nothing can be done for him, just 5 years ago you would have thought he has a good solid physique like an older rugby player now 5 years later he is at deaths door and probably weighs 6 stone or less, i also have many friends with nerve damage along with MS sufferers but one in particular spends his time getting drunk yet would not for one moment think hey i should offer daftpunk a few quid for his troubles and his free weed, i'm all for helping others but i am no sucker either but seeing what my brother has/is going through and this particular MS sufferer has also been diagnosed with the later stages of the exact same aggressive form of MS as my brother so i cannot turn a blind eye to his problem.
Anyway i work for myself so can afford to grow and lose money in the process as i consider it a hobby and it does chill me out even though i am chilled 24/7 and i hardly even touch the weed.
Daftpunk

Your own Mother sold the weed you gave her, damn like mother like son.:clap:
You are just another Norcalhal Umbra.
Daftpunk

Too confusing for me. I get happy results with 24hrs light during veg and 12/12 during flower, and I don't have to blow up a timer doing it. If it works for that guy then I think he should keep doing what works for him. :)

I agree totally. he will post me some pics and he isn't in the habit of telling lies he has nothing to prove but he does hope he can dispel the myth of plants needing 12 hours of light to fruit and saying that i have personally read plants cannot take in more than 6 hours of light that is beneficial for better harvests.
daftpunk

I live in a desert w long hot sunny days. Marijuana loves it. People do enjoy messing with the time to see if they can learn something new.

As long as were not saying it grows better, just cheaper, I'm sure it will work.
I've seen a lot of things work.

Rose i hear you, but please be open minded and lets see what my friend can/cannot do with this lighting regime and then we can dismiss or clarify if it works.
daftpunk

Growdude i'm/he is not saying it's better just more cost effective, electricity v yields compared to conventional 12/12 lighting so we will have to wait and see if this turns out favourably but i will post updates as and when he posts pics to me.
daftpunk

Thank you so much Umbra

your reply was perfect “ But I have tried it “
it reminded me why I no longer post on Forums and prefer to spend my spare time reading white papers on Google Scholar or playing GTA 5

Unlike some, I've not been indoctrinated by popular beliefs that there is only one way of growing high quality Cannabis.

I did supply some links that open minded, un-indoctrinated, people may find interesting, these links support my current beliefs about growing Cannabis, sadly DaftPunk didn't make them live.

“When There Is Too Much Light” is a nice start for sceptics and is not pseudo science.
h**p://www.plantphysiol.org/content/125/1/29.full

To recap;

I too was a sceptic

I experimented with these light schedules while flowering Males and while re-vegging female plants before attempting to flower a full garden.

My 1st harvest was not my best but it proved to me that the schedule did work and most importantly the harvest did indeed cover my costs.

My current grow looks as though it will blow my last harvest out of the water.

I couldn't get that site to load... If it works, that is awesome. I just say, why? I am pretty open minded. After a few years on a site you see lots of new ways to grow.. Wish that would have loaded as I love science. I took 4 years of master gardeners classes at a local university. I love learning.

Lol i changed TT to ** as i din't think active links were allowed.
It's very interesting tbh.
Daftpunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back