Has anybody tried this, as he seems to doing everything that you would advise against

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your own Mother sold the weed you gave her, damn like mother like son.:clap:
You are just another Norcalhal Umbra.
Daftpunk

damn, pretty cold bud....i am a care giver as well and its tough to tell who really needs it and who just likes getting high. i do feel better serving older people. i'm sorry, if i took a loss growing, i would only grow for someone close or maybe a friends relative. probably not at all.. without an upside there would be few growers. rather send cash.. don't mean to offend.. jmo.
also, what little i delt with him, i miss reading norcalhal. he seemed kind, willing to help and a very good grower.. again jmo

I agree he seemed very educated especially in growing top notch herb, but i heard from a reliable source he sold out/joined forces with the big agro companies, which is what he used to preach against, lol.
daftpunk

so given the chance, you would have done so differently?

NCH is a business man. I have never heard him claim anything different. As a business man myself,,i understand one very important thing. Your business must change with the times,,or it will Fail. If you are someone who claims to be in It only for the sick ,,,then thats a totally different deal. Rose is an awesome lady that has helped many ppl with cancer,,including my Mom. She will not except any money ,because thats what is in her heart. Most who say they are all about the sick,,are lying basterds in it for the money.
Personally im tired of ppl using sick ppl as their excuse to legalize Weed. Most ppl with MMJ cards are no more sick then i am. Wish ppl would just be honest and say i wanna get high and its my right as a human being to live freely and enjoy the fruits of my labor,,,Period

I have opinions. lol.... NCH is a friend of mine. he worked his butt off to get to where he is and he did it like WH says in a very smart way. He saw what was coming and got ahead of it. I have a lot of respect for NCH. That isn't "selling out" I wish him the very best.

WH I believe all pot is medicine, if you just wanna get high, it is still medicine. It helps you some way every time you smoke.. just my opinion. Ps, your mom rocked.

Yarddog yes in an ideal world i probably would relish the chance to grow weed, but i have issues with the end user being ripped off by the pharmacies, i know it's business both ways they buy off me then sell on for profit as a business but they do get greedy and it's possible i could get greedy too, so i'd have to say no and i wouldn't want to grow to sell as it annoys me the genuine sick people getting a raw deal.
Weedhopper i agree NCH was/is a businessman and was/is good at what he does, absolutely no doubt about his skills as a grower, but again greed got the better of him imho.

He had to my knowledge 4 x grow ops 90 x plants in each averaging 8oz per plant x far too much money i kmnow he has overheads massive one but do the maths on that lot of weed at cheap prices.
daftpunk

I think before you call someone greedy you should know what you are talking about. You heard from someone? really?

There was a huge need in Cali, and he got in front of it... He spent a ton of money setting up.. You sound a bit sour grapeish to me.

Again,,,nobody i know that actually owns a business is out there trying to sale whatever product they have,,Cheap. Im in business to make every dime i can,and if i didnt,,,my business wouldn't last long and my guys would be out of a job. Im not greedy, ,,but im a professional and want to get paid like a professional. Setting my sites low is not in my personality. We should never Assume things Little Brother. If you dont know NCH personally, ,,you are assuming he is Greedy,and not just a good business man. He has always been a very good friend to this forum, and very helpfull. So i will have to judge him by what i know about him,,not what someone else tells me. And im not dogging you my friend,just giving you info i know to be fact from his actions on this forum, ,and ive been here since 2008.

funny how anymore when someone turns a nice profit peeps think they are greedy. what happened to capitalism? i can live off a few pennies, yet i have ambitions. i have dreams far bigger than a 20 year old car and a 3 room flat. sure i could make it on a little. but why stop there?? does that mean i am greedy? there is a difference in making the most out of what you have, and flat cheating people. NCH can turn a nice rewarding profit, and still keep his morals and standards. i applaud him in his skills, to be able to have the skills to grow, yet have the ability to have a good business sense about him. now that is talent. and he should get rewarded for his risks and toils.

I think before you call someone greedy you should know what you are talking about. You heard from someone? really?

There was a huge need in Cali, and he got in front of it... He spent a ton of money setting up.. You sound a bit sour grapeish to me.

Btw i have met him twice.:vap-bobby_on_the_be

Yes Rosebud a ton of money setting it up and all earned from selling loads of weed and more than he was legally allowed to do so with your laws being you can make a living but not a killing thats why each time he did a grow he went to Las Vegas and won bigtime, in the u.k. this is called Money Laundering, as for sour grapes are you having a giraffe, i am a self made man, i retired @ 46 nine years ago officially but still have a business that i do do whenever the fancy takes me, i have no envy or jealousness of anyone man or beast i am a very happy person, you, it appears are not, Do i get banned soon for daring to question the all knowing Rosebud.

Rose has never banned anybody that i know of my friend.

As for as disagreeing with Rose
Me and Rose do not agree on Religion or Politics,,and have plenty heated conversations. I am an Atheist that voted for political name :rofl:
,,,Rose is the exact opposite,,and guess what. She loves Weedhopper. Hell i talk to her on the phone when im traveling. She is just stating her opinion, ,nothing more, ,,nothing less my friend.
As for NCH making to much money according to the laws,,,now thats funny. We are all breaking the law according to the Federal Government . Who fking cares. I live in Texas where the only thing legal is caring guns and shooting ppl. :smoke1:

Btw i have met him twice.:vap-bobby_on_the_be

Yes Rosebud a ton of money setting it up and all earned from selling loads of weed and more than he was legally allowed to do so with your laws being you can make a living but not a killing thats why each time he did a grow he went to Las Vegas and won bigtime, in the u.k. this is called Money Laundering, as for sour grapes are you having a giraffe, i am a self made man, i retired @ 46 nine years ago officially but still have a business that i do do whenever the fancy takes me, i have no envy or jealousness of anyone man or beast i am a very happy person, you, it appears are not, Do i get banned soon for daring to question the all knowing Rosebud.

No you do not! And please, I am far from all knowing... Did you hear about my last year grow? I couldn't kill thrip... I know nothing. I just happen to like NCH and have always wished him well. He was/is a pioneer.

Yes YD, along with that milk, I read to mine every night.

That actually does help, Rose. I'm talking to my plants all the time, really close, down to the tops, both barrels, blasting away with a verbal tongue lashing of CO2 every time I'm in there. Grow! Ya bastids!! Are you male, you sunuva... ah, *** NOW?!? DRINK!! DAMMIT! DRINK!

What Avatar did Multi use? Im trying to remember. Im getten old. Lol
Was it Burt Reynolds?

Yes I believe it is he. Too many little clues. Hiding your ip address isn't fooling anyone, lol. Last time you were banned here, it was for life, right?

I was going to say this thread smells of Troll post from the very beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back