Helping Hands Grow 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice tcbud, glad you are happy with the northern lights. i have a dozen vegging now waiting for sex

1-2 The last of the Satori. Smoked some last night of the first plant down, very nice.

3-5 The GDP x BPU. Was thinking of taking her down today, changed the plan, she needs more time. Also, you can see the damage the cold has done to the top tops. Leaves die up there and will be taken off by hand. Reason for this is the rot they may cause. Also, we will be getting a good day of rain on Thursday, and the dead stuff will possibly rot there. Had a branch break on her a couple days ago, will try her tonight. These pics are for you Umbra, I had one of the whole plant for you but, Mr. Tc's head was in the frame. Will get a whole plant pic up here before we take her down.

Today we work on the Monster Nurse Larry. I am still amazed at the sheer number of buds on her. Huge plant. We have taken almost a lb on the first cut.

View attachment IMG_4394.jpg

View attachment IMG_4404.jpg

View attachment IMG_4425.jpg

View attachment IMG_4422.jpg

View attachment IMG_4413.jpg

jeez... that satori looks like you could use it like a club. nice work!

omg, too bad ya got a late start! LOL.. I love picture 2.. it looks so fall, and huge and lovely fade with beautiful buds. Love that pic. Good luck trimming it is hard. Like you don't know that. I am so glad you share your grow with us each year, it is a treat. Thank you.

omg, too bad ya got a late start! LOL.. I love picture 2.. it looks so fall, and huge and lovely fade with beautiful buds. Love that pic. Good luck trimming it is hard. Like you don't know that. I am so glad you share your grow with us each year, it is a treat. Thank you.

she sure does make pretty flowers

Thank you guys. Done trimming early today. Worked on the last two Northern Lights. Small amount of bud rot on two high tops. One on each plant. Ah well. The pot gods are good to us this year.

Rose, you got that right on the lol. We did run two less plants than usual (will not count the two small clones). Looks like harvest will be very similar to last year yield wise.

So, Mr. Tc picks up a bud from under the drying screen last evening. Today we are sitting on the porch, it’s Millertime. He grinds up a bud, we toke it up. Mr. Tc says, "that’s pretty good bud, that’s good pot, that’s off the floor". He has any kinda bud with a name and we’re smoking bud off the floor! Yup, my iPad was on the porch with us.

LOL--floor pot. Common at my house. Yesterday, I found a small branch on the floor of the closet in the spare bedroom. This had to be bud from my indoor grow last winter.

u r lucky to have a climate to wait this long. in n.e. every single bud would be mold if i waited till yellow leaf. impressive grow bud!!!

TcBud thanks for those pix of the gdp x bpu. She looks huge and pretty. I hope she smokes well for you. Good meds for sure.

Umbra, Very Very Good Meds. I tried some last night and it is now my favorite from the year. Pink Pistol Northern Lights is up there too. And the Satori, and and and. Kid in a Candy Store syndrome.

This year started out iffy for us here. And I wish to say, thanks to Our OUTSTANDING forum, our wonderful members, we harvested a near record year of the sweet cheeba! Thank you all dear friends for your help with the seeds and support here.

This summer was one of the hottest I can remember here. Seems we had six weeks of above the 100f mark and weeks of temps in the 110's. We had ten plants taking the area we usually put in 12. Because of the extra space and the lessoning of the drought conditions we grew a couple cherrie tomato plants and enjoyed them almost everyday as they ripened. We did not have a huge drop in overnight temps in October and most days were in the 70's plus. Rain was not an issue at all. We lost maybe two top inches to bud rot/freeze. A couple friends here have been over the last couple days taking all they can from what we have left on the plants. We actually leave quite a bit for them. Today will be the day the cage is collapsed and the last of the plants will hit the fire pile.

I have enjoyed talking to you all, those who post and those who don't, while enjoying another summer here at our home. I post these last few pics of the last few cuts here.

Thank you for stoping in and may all your smoke be smooth and sweet.

1. The last Norther Lights plant.
2-4 The last tops from the last two Northern Lights plants.
5-6 The last of the last of the last of the last to trim, Headband 818.

As a cartoon character used to say,

Thats All Folks!

View attachment IMG_4452.jpg

View attachment IMG_4495.jpg

View attachment IMG_4489.jpg

View attachment IMG_4499.jpg

View attachment IMG_4530.jpg

View attachment IMG_4532.jpg

Tcbud, it’s been a pleasure watching you grow these meds. You’ve inspired me to try some more outdoor growing next spring. I’ll get an earlier start and though I can’t grow monsters like you do(gotta be stealthy in town), I can use the sun to make some nice plants. I found this year that autos work for me to keep the size down. That and smaller grow pots. Anyway congrats on a great harvest and a Smokey winter to come!

Amazing grow tc. Hard to pic a fav but gdp x bpu is a monster!

Don't go!!!, i hate it when you leave.. but it is always a big fat treat when you return in the spring. Come in early and see if I have a CBD you might want to try. We will all miss you and your journal. you do it right! Thank you.

Glad you all enjoyed our joint effort. Get it? Joint?

Latest posts

Back