Summer '17 Let's try again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Rose everything is looking really amazing I hear that Pennywise is supposed to be some pretty good stuff but by the looks of things everything you got going on this summer is going to be really good your roses are looking beautiful as well :48:

Thanks Bud, I pulled out the dead apricot tree yesterday so have room for a few more out there. The clones are cloning... got my clone mojo back, actually, the reason i couldnt get clones last year was because of thrip.. so very happy to be able to clone again. I need to make more cages... Thank you for coming by all of you.

Rose, your backyard looks like such an awsome place to chill out and relax! Good job on your plant cages, just the ticket.

Thank you 2 RE, it looks cluttered to me in those pictures, like i need to clear out some stuff, but thank you. I am very proud of those cages, I wish they were done. Thank you for coming by.

Hello Rose, Nice line up. Sending green mojo your way. And, the roses are so beautiful. The cages are looking interesting. You got it going on.

looking very paradise-ical there rose :)
one concern; i notice you used the cage to push them down.. great for now, but i think you may run into problems of needing to hold them up later ;)

i dunno if i'm fond of stringing them through the wire.. but we'll see what happens eh, all a learning game :D
good luck :)

Paradiseical, I love that Kaotik. I will be using bamboo to support the heavy laden buds. ha. You and I both wonder how this new technique will work.. stay tuned. Glad you are here. We will be getting new nighbors any minute right behind us, the cages are my attemp to keep plants smaller... View attachment DSCF4827.jpg

View attachment DSCF4829.jpg

View attachment DSCF4831.jpg

View attachment DSCF4836.jpg

View attachment DSCF4830.jpg

View attachment DSCF4838.jpg

This morning.: View attachment DSCF4827.jpg

Looks really good rose, your helper looks really proud of thier work.

They are all looking absolutely wonderful Rosebud! Great job on the cages.

2redeyes, it IS a wonderful place to chillout and relax. Rosebud has the most beautiful yard.

Thanks you guys, it has sure been a challenge without my Bud. I am pretty proud of those cages THG, thanks. Hot wind yesterday, 102... plants are handling it. I need to go check in on your grow. You always do it all yourself, you are my hero.

Thank you killertea and Lesso, yes that dog wants to be in the middle of everything.

ART, did you make that???? Out of foil??? I heart you. LOLOLOL

I was thinking (you must have seen the smoke!?) I don't think we could live any further apart in the continental US :rolleyes:. That really is a lovely backyard! Love the dogs, too. We have a frenchi bulldog and a boston terror.

Those are wonderful breeds to have. I hear Frenchy's are heart breakers they are so sweet. Boston terror? LOL I had a friend drop by last summer for dinner, he drove up from Florida...what is your excuse?

Wow! Huge difference since my last visit. Everything looks really happy.

Latest posts

Back