Summer '17 Let's try again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great Rose. Finally cooled off here too. Mojo through to finish :48:

Ston~if i can be half as good as you i will be happy. For a kid you sure teach this old lady a lot. not just about pot!

just stopping by to take a look. your grow looks very nice rose.

Wow, some big pot plants there Rose. You ever get comments from your neighbors?
Lovely and pretty flowers too!!!

I used to be known as the rose lady as I had a lot. now i am a secret pot lady. My front yard has really gone down hill since I started growing pot. Thank you RE, stop by anytime. good to see you.

Looking great Rose. You got some monsters there too. Beautiful yard. Lol, secret pot lady. You don't have to be secret any longer do you?

nice looking forest, rose. glad you found a solution to the thrip.

It certainly looks like a beautiful day in your neighborhood. I am jellin'...

Rose, ya better put that top pic in next months BOTM show! Looking at the various grows on this site, the October BOTM show should be rather spectacular.....

This would be my sad entry.... I'm thinking my two harlequin girls are really boys. This was a northern light autoflower that I started outside in early August. Way too late but I couldn't help myself...she might yield a gram or so...

View attachment IMG_1593.jpg

Thank you RE. That little girl up there is very cute. Bummer on the males. You could always hit a girl with some pollen and have half harley.

Thank you OF, you need to come home soon.

How many times can I say beautiful? Always once more for you Rose. So happy to hear your gonna have a harvest.

Those are some monster bushes there rose.....great work.

lookin good rose.
what's up with the wooden frame? was that for support, or did you try to flip some earlier or something?

how'd that gnarly one you were trying to tie up/tame fare anyway? *i'm guessing pretty well, cause i can hardly see the wire through all the greenery ;) :D

Latest posts

Back