germination

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

berserker

Valhalla
Reaction score
I have got some seeds that i bought from Dr.Chronic(widow warrior)I started to germinate them on 1/31 and i still dont see any tap root.My method that i am using is:Take two bowls,fold a paper towel 4ways place paper towel in bowl and get it wet,put the beens in the paper towel then put the other bowl on top of the first one and seal shut.There are no light getting to it,and i do have it on a heating pad and that temp is 80.Are these beens duds are should i keep waiting?any ideas from anyone i would apperciate!

dammmm i never had that problem but i use cup of water method 2 things you can do you can wait or just take those seeds out of there put them in plasti cup like 1/4 of water put them back on you heating mat for 24 hours then put them in peat pelets and put them on heating mat again in 2 days if nothig pirce the surface you can throw them out

It can take up to a month for seeds to germ... But when that is the case, they usually grow slow their whole lives. So don't give up on them yet. I would recommend just throwing them in a glass of water. The seeds may be really thick and the absorption of water may be really slow... therefore slowing down the germ process.

Well i keep on checking these seeds and there is STILL no tap root as of 2/20.I emailed the DR. and ask them whats going on and never heard anything back.So i am turning to my family here and ask them out of tweleve seeds not a one has a tap root coming out.I was a little leary about ordering seeds from over seas,but i have read a lot of good about the DR.So any advise will be apperciated.:farm: Are these seeds junk?Or should i keep on waiting and not give up on these seeds?

i just recive my seeds from DOC after 8 days including weekend dude is awesome to my atleast :)

Latest posts

Back