22 days in, have questions....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't look at your site, i don't grow auto's. But if you stated in FFOF that is a hot soil. Why would you nute it?

I was going by the info on the autoflower site . From what a read, the FF would have enough in it to feed them for a few weeks. Anyway, looks like that site screwed us up. Should we try flushing them or something ??

This was the feeding schedule from that site....
If however I use soil with nutrients pre-added then I use a schedule like this:

1 week(seedling) – Ph adjusted water

2 week(start of vegetative) – Ph adjusted water

3 week(vegetative) – Ph adjusted water

4 week(pre-flowering) – 1/2 veg nutes

5 week(first flowers) – 1/4 bloom nutes

6 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom nutes

7 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom nutes

8 week(flowering) – Ph adjusted water

9 week(flowering & harvest) – Ph adjusted water till harvest

No matter what the percentage is just make sure that Nitrogen (N) is available more than those other two elements. Autoflower cannabis also needs those secondary nutes and trace elements, but commercial fertilizers usually have a mix of them included in the nutrient solution. - See more at: http://www.autoflowering-cannabis.com/autoflowering-cannabis-nutrients.html#sthash.IAssns8o.dpuf

These are the two nutrient schedules I use, but you can create your own schedule depending on the nutrient strength, soil and your strain but these will help you as a starting point.

That chart just isn't relevant. You have to know what is in your base soil. In this case it was ffof and HP, you said. Did you mix the two? FFOF has nutes for 6 weeks..at least... HP for 3-4 weeks.

IF it was my grow i would try to take out the N that you put in if you can scrape it up. If it has already been taken in by the plant nothing you can do but wait. IF you flush now you will just be adding more nutes.. So lets leave it alone and see what happens.

Thanks, again for the info, and dealing with us beginners !! We will be working on it, going to go check on them now.

Brohio, we will get this figured out. Do you have any soil left? If they start looking a very dark green and you have soil I would put them into new soil.. We can see what happens..

Its a bit like driving a car... on ice [if Brohio = oh-high-oh (and your old enough to) then you know ice driving]

Right now your fishtailing back and forth out of control.
Get off the gas, stop turning the wheel and let things straighten out before you do anything more.

The plant wants to grow, be healthy and flower more than you want it to!
Given "some" light, "some" water and some where to grow its going to do its thing all on its own.
All you should be trying to do it provide it what it wants/needs.
I get the feeling you want to (feel you need to) "push" it or steer it or (do) something to it (everyday) and you really don't.

It's teamwork, you and the plant. (and your bro)
Right now your still learning the plays and things are going to be a little rough, but I think you (all) will learn to play well together.
:48:

---
I don't grow in soil and have never grown an auto strain before so I'm not much help.

That schedule is for grows using chemical fertilizers and soils that do not have nutrients in them. Like Rosebud said, the FFOF feeds for 5-6 weeks. It is important to know what is in your soil and if it feeds the plant. And if so, how long it will feed the plant.

IMO, though, the real mistake is dosing an organic grow with chemical fertilizers. And well, using MG in the first place. Please try and get some proper nutrients formulated for cannabis (I worry about the soil being able to feed the plants any longer). Besides MG just not being a good product, they are not really a good company either, IMO.

All nutrient schedules are rough guidelines. You need to know what is in your soil and be sure of how long it will feed your plants. And giving a dose of just N is not what the schedule calls for. It clearly says that autos need a food than has micro nutrients along with P and K. The N just needs to be higher.

I use a 1/4 tsp of MG 15-30-15 in every gallon of water mixed with feed I give my plants. Corrects my ph perfectly and the plants like it. I also use the complete GroTek line, but honestly, when I'm out of the MG, I can see a huge difference in the plants, and its not a good one.

Autoflowers plants should be on a bloom feed schedule beginning week 3 from sprout. That feed schedule is for photoperiod plants

Everything looks OK, it's been a couple days....They look better then worse so far. Thanks for the replies....

Ok, just shy of a week since the mis-hap. Everything looks real good, just a tine bit of yellowing on 1 of the 3 plants. Besides that, they grew bushier and a little taller .My Bro. said he used just a TINY amount of Miracle Grow, so it's not like we just dumped a whole bunch on there.... Thanks again for all the great advice...I'll post some current pics in the next day or two.......
I definitely am not an expert, but they look a lot more lively since the ferts, but still just water for now !

Latest posts

Back