Autos finished....Awsome !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brohio

Reaction score
Just another quick thank you out to everyone here who helped with the details and questions. We harvested our 3 autos last week, one Lowryder Easyryder and two auto pounder with cheese. We were able to test for quality with the smaller dryer buds....and Wow ! They are fabulous ! The EasyRyder has a deep indica taste, very hash like, very strong buzz. It's almost to strong. But that's a nice problem to have, right ? The Auto Cheese is also very potent, taste very sweet, strong buzz as well, a little more balanced though....better for daytime. Anyway, they are of the charts in terms of quality IMO. We got a decent yield, and they did about everything they were supposed to...thanks again MP for all the help. :vap-leafy_wave:

Awesome to hear you had results you were happy with :aok: Cheers!

Howzit i need help.

Im growing Auto Anubis and Strawberry blue

Im growing them indoor with fluorescent lights got 2 putting out 3500 lumens each and got 3 putting out 1140 lumens each as well as 2 led lights i need to know if that is suitable for the plants and need to know when to start flowering Them... Please give me some advice I'm a first time grower

From what I was told, the more light the better. 20 hours on, 4 off. I'm sure there are some folks here who can help, your in the right place...good luck with the grow !

Congrats on your harvest :48:

Latest posts

Back