Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning all!

Duck, i know nothing about co2 but I am glad you did some shopping.

I had coffee and satori with our son on the patio this morning, in my new bubbler. Our son doesn't smoke, he is very straight but he is tolerant of his mother and we had some laughs. Nice way to start the day.

He was offering to house sit for us to get away and i told him he would have to learn to garden indoors...he was worried about that. ha.

Enjoy the FB...

:ciao: Good Morning BHC, 34*, clear and sunny. My furnace came on this morning. I'm glad it's working ,but I'd rather it didn't have too for a few weeks more.
Duck, sitting around the nest sure can get expensive, but look at the bright side, you're gonna' have one High-tech nest.
Alright bongers let's do it..............BIU :bong: :bong: :bong:

It sure does cubby

I did barter some and had some but I did buy the monitor and controller. So was not has bad has going all new.

Now I have to redesign my grow room to a closed ventilation/cooling system for my lights. Plus it is a good time to give the room a good cleaning.

Rose sounds like you had a splendid morning:)

Now to BIU and get started :bong:

Aren't we so clever using mindless children code instead of just violating the unrealistic idea that sports could cause some kind of problems amongst the stoners who are members. Religion and politics arre lightening rods for dumb arguments, no doubt about it. So if you own a big flat screen with HD and you have your colors set for great viewing yesterday was a treat to watch the OZZMAN's team's new NIKE uniforms not to mention the fact that old Ozzie was probably drinking his SHINE, smoking his dope and completely going nuts because his Mountaineers are so friggin great. The Catholics are happy today. Everybody in Oregon is happy as are some Floridans. The Sports Illustrated cover jinx worked and he had a sub par performance just as predicted by the ESPN boring TV GUYS. I am anxious to see how Wilson fares against the Pack on Monday night. We all know that HICK is curious about his new QB's arm strength and the high number of intercepts but will he man up and tell us? Looking forward to Sunday TV in the AM, PM and late night. Here's wishing that your GREEN on the big screen is set right just in case you like golf.

:rolleyes:

I think it is time to BIU after reading that tirade ;)

:bong::bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Looks like the rain is gone and the nice weather is back:)

BIU :bong:

Hi ducky and the gang

Had something like the flu yesterday, spent most of yesterday in bed. Besides being sore from laying down too much, I feel 99% better today. :)

I'll call ozz later on and see how he is.

Biu.

High SmokinMom:ciao:

Glad to hear you are feeling better:)

Yeah tell the giant to check in once in awhile:)

:ciao: Good Morning BHC, 46* this morning but supposed to go up to 78* this afternoon. I'm gonna' take the opportunity to get some yard work done before the cold hits and stays.
but, for now, lend me a lung and we can put a dent in this bowl..........:bong1:
.........................................BIU BHC

lets smoke it up like it's monday morning Cubby, I am in. Sounds chilly at your house Cubby. Don't work too hard today.

Good morning 4u and Sm and Duck , drft, PD, and whoever I missed, AND the missing Ozzy and Orange...

I am going to drop some beans of satori today. When ya get low and you know it is 4 months away, ya need to start more huh.

It is gonna be a good week Bongers! 4U, did you work too hard in the shed grow this weekend? I heard the rain stopped in Seattle and you had a nice day.

:ciao: Rose...

we had that one night Rain..and now we dry again threw next weekend they say....back yard is smelling wonderfull...and the shed gets its 3 run into flower tonight..Im so stoked on the perpetual grow Im going to try...if all works out Ill have 24 plants in flower and harvest 3 plants every week while 3 more go in....oh..did I mention I love my new soil:D

good TV show tonight..:bong:

I am glad you have another week of sunshine. What are the tricomes looking like?

My Pink Lemonaid is 60/40...and have taken some ....the gooey is cloudy no amber yet...the dojo bubba barry has a few more weeks as she is starting to cloud...the frozen lava and You want this still budding at clear...the extra dry days will most def help ...Ill post up in the Grow log later....

:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Looks like we are going to have a beautiful fall day here today:)

Still working on revamping my grow room.

Harvested a Cheddarwurst 2 yesterday:D Some stinky stuff it is:)

BIU :bong:

Good morning BHC!!! Gonna be an awesome day. Just wanted to wish my husband FA$TCA$H a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and to say I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! 2 wonderful years today. BIU peeps and have a gr8 day..

Congrats on your Anniversary $cotri$hro$e$ and FA$TCA$H

:bong:

Good morning bongers.

Happy anniversary you two love birds! I hope you have many many many more.

Latest posts

Back